Windows 10: Mouse button mapping to keyboard?

Discus and support Mouse button mapping to keyboard? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10, can mouse buttons be mapped to the keyboard, or if not, is there a reputable app that can do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tom_B_2, May 15, 2020.

1. Tom_B_2 Win User

Mouse button mapping to keyboard?

In Windows 10, can mouse buttons be mapped to the keyboard, or if not, is there a reputable app that can do this?

:)

Tom_B_2, May 15, 2020
  2. HolyCow02 Win User

FEAR 2 mouse button mapping FIXED

what mouse do you have? Basically you set the a key on your keyboard for melee. Then that program maps the left thumb button on your mouse to that key. So if you map melee to 'g' in the game, and you map the left thumb button on your mouse to 'g' through that program, when you hit the thumb button, you will melee. Get it?

HolyCow02, May 15, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, May 15, 2020
  4. Mouse button mapping to keyboard?

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Mouse button mapping to keyboard?

1. Mouse button mapping to keyboard? - Similar Threads - Mouse button mapping

2. Keyboard mapping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard mapping: Somehow my @ key is mapped to " and vice versa. How do I set these back so that @ is mapped to @ and " to " as one would expect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-mapping/a4276d82-72da-4ea0-8d37-cde868369451
  3. Keyboard mapping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard mapping: Somehow my @ key is mapped to " and vice versa. How do I set these back so that @ is mapped to @ and " to " as one would expect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-mapping/a4276d82-72da-4ea0-8d37-cde868369451
  4. Keyboard mapping

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk: I can do it in Discord. I can do it in TeamSpeak. I can do it in every game I play. But I can't do it in XBOX parties. Has anyone found a way to do this that doesn't require me to remap my mouse button and thus ALL of my other PTT mappings?...
  6. How to Re-map a Mouse button to a windows Shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Re-map a Mouse button to a windows Shortcut?: Hi, I want to assign my extra mouse button to the windows shortcut "Windows key + H" to open voice typing.How can i so that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-map-a-mouse-button-to-a-windows-shortcut/5c19b1f7-97f8-4bf4-941f-95ab2e2321ea
  7. How to Re-map a Mouse button to a windows Shortcut?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Re-map a Mouse button to a windows Shortcut?: Hi, I want to assign my extra mouse button to the windows shortcut "Windows key + H" to open voice typing.How can i so that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-map-a-mouse-button-to-a-windows-shortcut/5c19b1f7-97f8-4bf4-941f-95ab2e2321ea
  8. Keyboard mapping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard mapping: I recently purchased a computer of a person and it included a keyboard, however my back slash key when entered comes out with # or ~ when holding shift. I downloaded two pieces of software, sharpkeys and keytweaks and actually remapped the key it self, however it still...
  9. How Do I Map Right-Click to a Button On My Mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do I Map Right-Click to a Button On My Mouse?: So something broke inside of the right side of my mouse making it to where I can’t right click on anything anymore. Is it possible to somehow map the right-click function to another button on my mouse (since there are two extra buttons on the side)? submitted by...
  10. Keyboard, mouse, screen and power button not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard, mouse, screen and power button not working: I had my windows 10 dell laptop repaired 3 weeks ago and everything was working perfectly whole laptop was reset and today the keyboard stopped working, the screen froze, the mouse froze and when i tried to turn it off, the power button done nothing forcing me to have to wait...