Windows 10: mouse buttons

Discus and support mouse buttons in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi since I re-installed windows 10 I have to give a double click with my left mouse button, it used to work everything with one click. how do I set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marilyncrossland, Jan 19, 2019.

1. mouse buttons

Hi

since I re-installed windows 10 I have to give a double click with my left mouse button, it used to work everything with one click.

how do I set it to work with one clock ?

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks Ronnie

:)

Marilyncrossland, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 19, 2019
  3. right mouse button

Hi Rob,

In order for us to better assist you with your issue on right mouse button, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your Windows 10 to its latest version?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

mouse buttons

Windows 10 mouse button changes

Hi Bob,

We are more than happy to help, but we just need a few information to further assess the issue:

• Did you make any changes on the settings on your PC, particularly with the mouse settings?
    • Have you tried plugging the mouse to a different USB port?
    • Does it only happen when clicking links, or the left mouse button is completely not functioning at all?
    • Have you tried plugging the mouse to a different PC?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Please advise. We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Mark Isi, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

mouse buttons

1. mouse buttons - Similar Threads - mouse buttons

2. My mouse stops working and doesn’t work until I press the physical power button on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse stops working and doesn’t work until I press the physical power button on the...: So I use my computer for gaming on and off from 2:30 to 8:00. the computer doesn’t get overheated too much I make sure it doesn’t. I run windows 11 and I have tried using 3 different mice and they all have the same problem. I even checked drivers for all of them everything is...
  3. My mouse stops working and doesn’t work until I press the physical power button on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse stops working and doesn’t work until I press the physical power button on the...: So I use my computer for gaming on and off from 2:30 to 8:00. the computer doesn’t get overheated too much I make sure it doesn’t. I run windows 11 and I have tried using 3 different mice and they all have the same problem. I even checked drivers for all of them everything is...
  4. My q button on my keyboard is registering as my left click on my mouse so I can’t use q...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My q button on my keyboard is registering as my left click on my mouse so I can’t use q...: Today my keyboard randomly started registering Q as mouse 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-q-button-on-my-keyboard-is-registering-as-my/2140f828-dcb7-43d4-b398-f55707302975
  5. My q button on my keyboard is registering as my left click on my mouse so I can’t use q...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My q button on my keyboard is registering as my left click on my mouse so I can’t use q...: Today my keyboard randomly started registering Q as mouse 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-q-button-on-my-keyboard-is-registering-as-my/2140f828-dcb7-43d4-b398-f55707302975
  6. My q button on my keyboard is registering as my left click on my mouse so I can’t use q...

7. Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work: I'm using an iPad Pro 5. Gen. & iPadOS 17.3.1 and Microsoft Remote Desktop for working on a Windows 10 system. The mouse device is a Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse. All is running fine, but the middle mouse button does not work. With another Remote Desktop system Jump Desktop...
  8. Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work

Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work: I'm using an iPad Pro 5. Gen. & iPadOS 17.3.1 and Microsoft Remote Desktop for working on a Windows 10 system. The mouse device is a Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse. All is running fine, but the middle mouse button does not work. With another Remote Desktop system Jump Desktop...
  9. My mouse back button opens a Microsoft teams tab on my browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse back button opens a Microsoft teams tab on my browser: I have a PRO-M9 WIRELESS mouse, I did not assign it to do that and it started after I rebooted my laptop today, I used programs like x-mouse to reassign it back to it's default function but it didn't work, & my forward button is not working at all....
  10. My mouse back button opens a Microsoft teams tab on my browser

My mouse back button opens a Microsoft teams tab on my browser: I have a PRO-M9 WIRELESS mouse, I did not assign it to do that and it started after I rebooted my laptop today, I used programs like x-mouse to reassign it back to it's default function but it didn't work, & my forward button is not working at all....