Windows 10: mouse buttons

Discus and support mouse buttons in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've just upgraded to Windows 10 from I can't remember what. I was able to change the mouse buttons so it was easier for me to operate the mouse. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Winger77, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Winger77 Win User

mouse buttons

I've just upgraded to Windows 10 from I can't remember what. I was able to change the mouse buttons so it was easier for me to operate the mouse. I used the right button as my left click and the scroll wheel as the right click. Now the mouse settings has only the ability to change the primary button but no secondary button. Do you have any ideas.

:)

Winger77, Mar 21, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 21, 2019
  3. right mouse button

Hi Rob,

In order for us to better assist you with your issue on right mouse button, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your Windows 10 to its latest version?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

mouse buttons

Windows 10 mouse button changes

Hi Bob,

We are more than happy to help, but we just need a few information to further assess the issue:

• Did you make any changes on the settings on your PC, particularly with the mouse settings?
    • Have you tried plugging the mouse to a different USB port?
    • Does it only happen when clicking links, or the left mouse button is completely not functioning at all?
    • Have you tried plugging the mouse to a different PC?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Please advise. We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Mark Isi, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

mouse buttons

1. mouse buttons - Similar Threads - mouse buttons

2. Mouse left click sometimes registering as 'back' button, Dell

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse left click sometimes registering as 'back' button, Dell: Hi, I have a Dell latitude E7440. I have been experiencing odd behaviour since I got it second hand (fresh installation of refurbisher's windows 10 on arrival). At first I assumed that I had accidentely hit a key and when I realised that it was a computer issue I waited to...
  3. Mouse primary button setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse primary button setting: I use a scroll mouse on the desktop with windows 10, and use "Right" as my primary button. I remote login to the same desktop while I am away using a laptop (mac os or windows 10) which has a normal mouse, and every time I login, I have to change the primary button setting to...
  4. How do I get the middle mouse button to work? Comfort Mouse 4500

How do I get the middle mouse button to work? Comfort Mouse 4500: Hey. I have 2 of the least important issues, ever. in win 10 history. I ask for the communities assistance in my tiny endevor. I had the same mouse for years, and got several of em. The Microsoft Comfort. Never had an issue. (Wired-old fashion 2 button and a mouse wheel...
  5. Apps window loses focus unless I click both mouse buttons on it

Apps window loses focus unless I click both mouse buttons on it: I have a Dell Latitude 7490 that is a month old running Windows 10 professional. In the last week or so my app windows lose focus (I cant select them) unless I click my left & right mouse button on the app window. Then it regains focus so I can use it again. But this isn't a...
  6. Mouse back button not working when using RD Client on Android

Mouse back button not working when using RD Client on Android: When I say "not working", I mean that the back button triggers a right-click action instead of a back action. The mouse back button works in windows 10 when the mouse directly connected to the PC. The mouse back button works on android (within Samsung DEX). The mouse back...
  7. Forward/Back buttons on mouse got remapped on Windows update

Forward/Back buttons on mouse got remapped on Windows update: Hello, I have been using a J Tech Digital V628P mouse with my windows laptop for some time. Recently, without any action on my part, the functionality tied to the forward/back buttons changed. Now, the forward button launches the calculator (no matter which program is...
  8. recently my left mouse button resultes in a menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recently my left mouse button resultes in a menu: recently my left mouse click results in a right click menu. Not all the time, but enough to make it troublesome. Is this a result of the latest update? Is this a common problem?...
  9. Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Make Left mouse button click launch Win Menu: In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a left button click instead ?Settings show Right-handed (left Primary Click ) radio button is set. What do you suggest ? Bob 133732
  10. How to use either mouse button on lock screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to use either mouse button on lock screen?: Hi, I am using a Windows 10 machine with four active users. One of them is left handed, the others are not... Ever since I upgraded to Win10 everybody on the machine finds her-/himself using the wrong mouse button at least once a day. On Windows 7 both mouse buttons could...