Windows 10: Mouse causes screen to jump erratically

Discus and support Mouse causes screen to jump erratically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Well does it? Sandstrom mouse Model:SMWLHYP15 hyperscroll mouse Laptop: ASUS VivoBook 14, SSD seems fine Win10 Home, Ver 2004, Installed 15/10/2020, OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by muymalestado, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Mouse causes screen to jump erratically

Well does it? Sandstrom mouse Model:SMWLHYP15 hyperscroll mouse Laptop: ASUS VivoBook 14, SSD seems fine Win10 Home, Ver 2004, Installed 15/10/2020, OS build: 19041.985, Windows Feature Experience Pack120.2212.2020.0 Mouse and/or laptop sit quietly then the screen jumps up or down for no reason, nothing touched. Where to start looking? Thank you

:)

muymalestado, Jun 5, 2021

2. Erratic Mouse

My mouse has started to act erratic where I will have control and then it jumps to the upper right hand corner of the screen where two circles smaller than a dime appears. The mouse will often freez there. It will release after a while but one circle will
    show a cursure arrow in one circle and I can move one to open what I need to work on. The mouse that moves flutters like the one in the circle. The cursor/arrow in the circle will opne windows on it own and uxuates the screen size.

I reloaded the microsoft mouse driver but that did not help.

Richard Stocker, Jun 5, 2021
  3. USB Mouse jumping and erratic, keyboard doesn't work sometimes after Windows 10 update

USB Mouse jumping and erratic, keyboard doesn't work sometimes after Windows 10 update

BrentBrodie, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Mouse causes screen to jump erratically

Screen jumps erratically up & down, windows 10, wireless mouse, HP laptop? Why

For the past two days, I have experienced erratic screen display up & down jumping while using my wireless mouse. It occurs mostly while playing games. Why is this happening? I have Windows 10 on an HP Laptop.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.*** 

JoshuaBrooks, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Mouse causes screen to jump erratically

1. Mouse causes screen to jump erratically - Similar Threads - Mouse causes screen

2. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!: THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE MOUSE JUMPING. i can move it within a 1"x1" area and all sorts of movement on the screen happens. mouse makes screen jump, scroll, select. WAIT the mouse IS NOT jumping around! It makes the screen & menus jump as if I Clicked. i've changed...
  3. Mouse jumping on screen

Mouse jumping on screen: Hello, I was having a problem with my mouse which sometimes makes it jump a couple of centimeters on screen or just flying across the entire screen. The jumping occurs only when the cursor is stationary, but the flying across the screen happens no matter the conditions. I...
  4. Erratic Mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Erratic Mouse: My mouse is very erratic. How can I get control of it? Bob https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erratic-mouse/c4363f64-4279-4012-bb61-7ef87ea54845
  5. Erratic mouse

Erratic mouse: Mouse is usb wired. Updates are on and since March 2020 my mouse starts jumping and clicking all over the screen, I have disabled the touch screen, the touch pad, but problem remains, weirdly,.... If I touch the screen with my other hand while mousing I am able to control...
  6. erratic mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    erratic mouse: hello once again my mouse starts to get erratic, it's impossible to do precision work and I can hardly click to this page properly. when I move the mouse the cursor moves jumpy, not smooth. I had this problem already with several pc's. Currently I'm on a PC with windows 10...
  7. Erratic Mouse

Erratic Mouse: My mouse has started to act erratic where I will have control and then it jumps to the upper right hand corner of the screen where two circles smaller than a dime appears. The mouse will often freez there. It will release after a while but one circle will show a cursure...
  8. mouse erratic

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse erratic: mouse not erratic in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/mouse-erratic/69d972f6-64b9-4e99-9744-2f9f1b141a58
  9. erratic mouse

erratic mouse: I have tried many options and still any mouse I use wireless or wired to USB are acting erratic, after 4 years uf using ACER Laptop, Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/erratic-mouse/f7ab9a24-406b-474c-9e90-8393ebc644a1
  10. Erratic mouse

Erratic mouse: I installed Windows 10 on day one or two of the upgrade and have been using it since on my Toshiba 64 bit laptop. It was an upgrade from 8.1. A note that this laptop is a touch screen that I cracked, disabling the touch function a year or so ago. No problems on Windows 8....