Windows 10: Mouse causing problem with unclickable taskbar and buttons.

Discus and support Mouse causing problem with unclickable taskbar and buttons. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've had this problem for a while where the start menu, taskbar and various buttons/windows repeatedly became unclickable until I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrLumie, Nov 1, 2019.

1. MrLumie Win User

Mouse causing problem with unclickable taskbar and buttons.

I've had this problem for a while where the start menu, taskbar and various buttons/windows repeatedly became unclickable until I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del. Just now, I managed to figure out the cause of the problem: My newly bought Hama uRage Reaper Revolution mouse. As soon as I removed it, and plugged my old mouse back, the problem ceased to reoccur. Question is, what can I do to stop my new mouse from causing these problems?

:)

MrLumie, Nov 1, 2019

2. Taskbar is unclickable

My taskbar is unclickable ....... each icon I pressed is unresponsive including "WIFI, Battery, start button"etc .please help me it's not solving ........

Rachit Sharma, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Josh_Lam Win User
    Powershell and Taskbar unclickable

Hello, I recently have my taskbar unclickable and I've tried various ways to fix it, (such as refreshing windows explorer, restarting PC) It fixed once after restarting but after I shutdown the problem arises again. Everything is unclickable except my applications
    on the taskbar and the Hidden Icons tab. I tried to use the powershell method but powershell opens and appears on taskbar but doesn't appear on screen.

Josh_Lam, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Mouse causing problem with unclickable taskbar and buttons.

Taskbar is unclickable

My taskbar is unclickable, thats it.

Trying to select chat will redirect me back to the ashey support thing... Also applications will not start up on boot....

dantehelmore, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Mouse causing problem with unclickable taskbar and buttons.

1. Mouse causing problem with unclickable taskbar and buttons. - Similar Threads - Mouse causing problem

2. Unclickable taskbar and temporary account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unclickable taskbar and temporary account.: So I think there are like, layers to my issues? First of all, my taskbar is unclickable, I can't search anything, I can click icons and use the sound mixer /up arrow and stuff, but that's it. Second of all, I'm in a temporary account. I've had these issues for 7 months and...
  3. Unclickable taskbar and temporary account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unclickable taskbar and temporary account.: So I think there are like, layers to my issues? First of all, my taskbar is unclickable, I can't search anything, I can click icons and use the sound mixer /up arrow and stuff, but that's it. Second of all, I'm in a temporary account. I've had these issues for 7 months and...
  4. Unclickable taskbar and temporary account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar programs unclickable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar programs unclickable: I cant move my apps or click it to any direction in the taskbar. It will not open as well when you click the apps. The start menu and search box is working properly but not the pinned apps and the tray in the taskbar. It happens when I remove some application in my system...
  6. Taskbar programs unclickable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar programs unclickable: I cant move my apps or click it to any direction in the taskbar. It will not open as well when you click the apps. The start menu and search box is working properly but not the pinned apps and the tray in the taskbar. It happens when I remove some application in my system...
  7. Taskbar programs unclickable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Taskbar/Start Button Unclickable even after Fresh Windows Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar/Start Button Unclickable even after Fresh Windows Install: So my taskbar became unusable along with the start menus and most things besides desktop icons became unclickable. So I did all of the Powershell fixes , restarted windows explorer etc. Finally I decided to reformat and do a fresh windows install. 3 Times! I even did the...
  9. Mouse button problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse button problem: I have two buttons on the side of my mouse. They used to work, and do what i've bound them to do, but now all they do is skip music or videos that i run in the background, (most often its spotify) submitted by /u/DuckyDasher [link] [comments]...
  10. Problem to click button at taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem to click button at taskbar: Problem to click at wifi,sound,battery button at taskbar [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-to-click-button-at-taskbar/75419fb5-0e26-4b4b-bfde-fbae8c7cbd5f