Windows 10: Mouse Click freeze

Discus and support Mouse Click freeze in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I don't know if I can make this question here, because is about windows 8.1 But, the problem is Sometimes when I click with the right mouse button in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Winnerx3, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Winnerx3 Win User

Mouse Click freeze

I don't know if I can make this question here, because is about windows 8.1
    But, the problem is
    Sometimes when I click with the right mouse button in any part of the screen, everything freeze for 1 sec and then back to "normal".
    Could this happening because of the Video graphics card? I use a notebook with a Intel Graphics HD 4400 and a Nvidia Geforce GT 740m
    It is not always what happens, but when it happens it lasts a long time until it returns to normal.

Sorry for my english, I'm from Brazil.
    Thank you!

:)

Winnerx3, Jan 2, 2017

2. Short mouse freeze after right click

There is a chance that this issue is caused by a third party driver or software. To troubleshoot this issue, we recommend that you start your computer in

clean boot
    to help us identify the third party software that's causing the issue.

Note: Please go through the section: Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting of the KB article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Dennis Mop, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Short mouse freeze after right click

Hi,

It is possible that your system files got corrupted. For better assistance we would like to know the build and version of your Windows 10. You can check it by following these steps: Press
    Windows key + R, type "winver" and hit
    Enter
    . Also, did you make any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue? As our initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you run the

System File Corruption
    to check and repair possible file corruptions.

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Jan 2, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Mouse Click freeze

If you don't get an answer here, try on our sister site Eight Forums

Bree, Jan 2, 2017
Thema:

Mouse Click freeze

1. Mouse Click freeze - Similar Threads - Mouse Click freeze

2. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking: I recently got a new laptop HP Pavilion 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-ec2000. The main issue I'm having with this laptop is that it utilizes a new feature called "precision touchpad" that streamlines the touchpad to make it suited for office use / general use. I use the...
  3. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking: I recently got a new laptop HP Pavilion 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-ec2000. The main issue I'm having with this laptop is that it utilizes a new feature called "precision touchpad" that streamlines the touchpad to make it suited for office use / general use. I use the...
  4. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

8. Game freezes then mouse click stop working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game freezes then mouse click stop working: It started to happen a couple of days ago: 1. I'm playing a game using a controller and a headphone, both connected via Bluetooth. 2. The game randomly freezes but comes back. While frozen, the controller loses connection but not the headphone. 3. It eventually freezes...
  9. Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?

Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?: My mouse has a spontaneous right click occur and simultaneously the left click doesn't work until I right click on some part of the page I'm on. Windows 10 OS and Edge browser. I have tried different mouses, cleaned their buttons etc. and uninstalled the mouse drivers and...
  10. mouse freezes and then right click wont respond

mouse freezes and then right click wont respond: Hi guys. 4 days ago my mouse in my dell precision windows 10 laptop started freezing. The right click would not respond at clicking. i did alt+ctrl+shift renewed the windows explorer and then the left click function of the mouse would be reed but I had no right click. I...