Windows 10: Mouse click isn't working properly

Discus and support Mouse click isn't working properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Legion 5 amd ryzen 7 with Windows 11 home updated, external mouse click and TouchPad click stops working randomly I have to either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Damaris Hernandez Alonso, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Mouse click isn't working properly

I have a Lenovo Legion 5 amd ryzen 7 with Windows 11 home updated, external mouse click and TouchPad click stops working randomly I have to either click several times for an action or use the keyboard arrows and enter on stuff. It's really annoying since this laptop barely has a year with me. Help please :'

:)

Damaris Hernandez Alonso, Jan 29, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 29, 2024
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jan 29, 2024
  4. Mouse click isn't working properly

Wireless Mouse doesn't work properly

The different mouse that I tested on this works perfectly, but unfortunately, the mouse I used originally that I tested on the other computer, didn't work properly, just the buttons.

So, I bet that I'll either use the new mouse, which gets uncomfortable, because it's meant to be hidden in the computer via USB... Or, I buy a different mouse. Or, find the solution to the original problem..

Hunter Meredith, Jan 29, 2024
Thema:

Mouse click isn't working properly

1. Mouse click isn't working properly - Similar Threads - Mouse click isn't

2. Mouse click isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse click isn't working properly: I have a Lenovo Legion 5 amd ryzen 7 with Windows 11 home updated, external mouse click and TouchPad click stops working randomly I have to either click several times for an action or use the keyboard arrows and enter on stuff. It's really annoying since this laptop barely...
  3. Mouse issue after Windows 10 update Double click isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse issue after Windows 10 update Double click isn't working properly: Hello,I have a problem since a few days, and I can't find any working solution on internet. I have a PC with Windows 10, that wasn't connected to internet since 2018 some work purposes, I had to connect it back, I did all the Windows 10 new update, to get the latest versions,...
  4. Mouse issue after Windows 10 update Double click isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse issue after Windows 10 update Double click isn't working properly: Hello,I have a problem since a few days, and I can't find any working solution on internet. I have a PC with Windows 10, that wasn't connected to internet since 2018 some work purposes, I had to connect it back, I did all the Windows 10 new update, to get the latest versions,...
  5. Mouse issue after Windows 10 update Double click isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. my mouse clicks/touchpad dont work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse clicks/touchpad dont work properly: Hi there,Starting form the scratch, I have an HP laptop and its been almost 3 years using it.One day I accidentally spilled a little water on the touchpad of my laptop. I removed the water with tissue paper but after some time the right click button of touchpad was not...
  7. my mouse clicks/touchpad dont work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse clicks/touchpad dont work properly: Hi there,Starting form the scratch, I have an HP laptop and its been almost 3 years using it.One day I accidentally spilled a little water on the touchpad of my laptop. I removed the water with tissue paper but after some time the right click button of touchpad was not...
  8. Middle Mouse Button Click Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Middle Mouse Button Click Isn't Working: Unfortunately, earlier today, my middle mouse button stopped working whenever I clicked it. I plugged in another mouse, one that I had just bought from the store, and it's middle mouse button wasn't working either. I tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them,...
  9. [Solved] "Right click > New > Folder" isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [Solved] "Right click > New > Folder" isn't working properly: Idk when but today when i try to create a new folder it just prompt me to create a shortcut although i did made sure that i didn't accidentally click it...
  10. "Right click > New > Folder" isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Right click > New > Folder" isn't working properly: Idk when but today when i try to create a new folder it just prompt me to create a shortcut although i did made sure that i didn't accidentally click it...