Windows 10: mouse click twice

Discus and support mouse click twice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why do i have to click everything twice?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PinkHorse2024, Sep 23, 2018.

1. mouse click twice

why do i have to click everything twice?

:)

PinkHorse2024, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 23, 2018
  4. mouse click twice

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

mouse click twice

1. mouse click twice - Similar Threads - mouse click twice

2. Mouse not clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not clicking: So before I write anything, this is fixed. I just restarted my computer and it works fine. It was break in my class and all of a sudden my friend swiped his hand on my keyboard and pressed a bunch of keys. I don't know which keys, other than F7 because it gives the little "do...
  3. Mouse not clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse not clicking: So before I write anything, this is fixed. I just restarted my computer and it works fine. It was break in my class and all of a sudden my friend swiped his hand on my keyboard and pressed a bunch of keys. I don't know which keys, other than F7 because it gives the little "do...
  4. Clicking shut down twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking shut down twice: When I click on the Windows icon, then click on the power button - I have to click on this power button twice before the 'Shut Down' option will appear - is this a bug? Thanks...
  5. Clicking shut down twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking shut down twice: When I click on the Windows icon, then click on the power button - I have to click on this power button twice before the 'Shut Down' option will appear - is this a bug? Thanks...
  6. mouse clicking

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse clicking: Hi How do I stop the clicking sound on my mouse. When on Zoom and sharing my screen, the participants can hear eveyr click I make which is annoying. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-clicking/85c35be9-e1c8-45b2-8df2-135bfda8dafe
  7. Mouse Clicks twice with on button press, but it is not counted as a double click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Clicks twice with on button press, but it is not counted as a double click: 75% approximately of the time, when I click the left mouse button once it is counted as two separate clicks, but not as a double click. Ex. when I try to pause a song or video, it pauses and unpauses again. This does not happen when I right click. I have tried plugging the...
  8. Mouse clicks twice

Mouse clicks twice: This is an intermittent problem with my mouse. I click once, but the mouse clicks twice. I have: set the Double-click speed to the lowest and still have the same problem; checked to see if the driver is up to date and it is; and changed the mouse three times and still...
  9. when i click mouse once it clicks twice

when i click mouse once it clicks twice: when i click mouse once it clicks very fast to two clicks messing up my ability to navigate using my mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-mouse-once-it-clicks-twice/4a9e7ab7-0370-41eb-8ee8-b15be1b702ca
  10. Mouse clicks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse clicks: Hello, I noticed that when you go to a button to click on it, the computer doesnt register your click until you release the mouse button, as opposed to simply depressing it. I would like to change that, so that it registers the input when the mouse button is depressed as...