Windows 10: Mouse click

Discus and support Mouse click in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I click left button of the mouse it jump over the page to the second one. When I try to open drop down menu, it does not allow me to do so for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zak Kakhnovets, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Mouse click

When I click left button of the mouse it jump over the page to the second one. When I try to open drop down menu, it does not allow me to do so for the same reason if I push and hold, I can see what is in the drop down menu, if I release button it close menu. What do I need to do to solve this problem?

:)

Zak Kakhnovets, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 14, 2021
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Mouse click

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Mouse click

1. Mouse click - Similar Threads - Mouse click

2. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  3. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  4. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  5. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  6. How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??: Hey, There!Greetings! I am a windows 11 user. I just want to know how to remove the mouse's right click command shortcut key. Such as Ctrl+Z shows on the right side of undo. I just want the undo option, no shortcut command I want.I just don't want to have shortcut key...
  7. How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??

How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??: Hey, There!Greetings! I am a windows 11 user. I just want to know how to remove the mouse's right click command shortcut key. Such as Ctrl+Z shows on the right side of undo. I just want the undo option, no shortcut command I want.I just don't want to have shortcut key...
  8. I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text: I am trying to select text in documents and web pages. When I use the left click hold function on my mouse, the highlighted text does not remain highlighted. It takes my MULTIPLE attempts for it to select it. Windows 11 PRO: Dell Inspiron Computer IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU...
  9. I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text

I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text: I am trying to select text in documents and web pages. When I use the left click hold function on my mouse, the highlighted text does not remain highlighted. It takes my MULTIPLE attempts for it to select it. Windows 11 PRO: Dell Inspiron Computer IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU...
  10. Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicks aleatórios no cursor do mouse ao dar ALT+TAB.: Na data de ontem fiz uma atualização no meu Windows 11 que resultou em um stress absurdo. Logo após atualizar, reinicie o PC e abri o Warzone, o cursor do meu mouse ficou louco, quando tentava dar alt+tab dentro do jogo ele grudava no canto inferior esquerdo da tela, clicava...