Windows 10: Mouse clicking input and windows explorer search issues

Discus and support Mouse clicking input and windows explorer search issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Mouse cursor spawns white box that moves to the right when I click on something, and searchbar autofills and won't let me type anything.I am on an OMEN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Victor G Martinez, Jun 15, 2024.

1. Mouse clicking input and windows explorer search issues

Mouse cursor spawns white box that moves to the right when I click on something, and searchbar autofills and won't let me type anything.I am on an OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-1****puter, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor. I have Windows 11.I already tried unplugging and replugging my mouse and keyboard back into the computer, and that didn't work. I don't know why it's behaving like this, not sure if I need to uninstall and reinstall drivers, or if I accidentally pressed some funky button combination while in windows explorer, but if you could provide a solution that'd be great because this is quit

:)

Victor G Martinez, Jun 15, 2024

2. mouse right click will not open my file explorer in taskbar

Hello Carl,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What happens when you left clicking?
    • When you say right click, do you actually mean left click?
    • Which all troubleshooting steps have you already tried to resolve this issue?

Left clicking with mouse will open File explorer or any other programs. Whereas right click will give you context menu.

I suggest you to right-click on the File Explorer
    on the task bar and select Unpin from Taskbar. Now in the search bar type
    File Explorer and right click on it and select Pin it to Taskbar
    and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 15, 2024
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2024
  4. Mouse clicking input and windows explorer search issues

Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Jun 15, 2024
Thema:

Mouse clicking input and windows explorer search issues

1. Mouse clicking input and windows explorer search issues - Similar Threads - Mouse clicking input

2. Mouse clicking input and windows explorer search issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse clicking input and windows explorer search issues: Mouse cursor spawns white box that moves to the right when I click on something, and searchbar autofills and won't let me type anything.I am on an OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-1****puter, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor. I have Windows 11.I already tried unplugging and replugging...
  3. Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs: I'm currently having the same issue as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delay-between-keyboard-input-and-mouse-input/2870424a-4aa1-4012-b560-38709161c6b3 where my keyboard inputs have approximately a 1-second delay between the mouse input. I tried the...
  4. Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs: I'm currently having the same issue as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delay-between-keyboard-input-and-mouse-input/2870424a-4aa1-4012-b560-38709161c6b3 where my keyboard inputs have approximately a 1-second delay between the mouse input. I tried the...
  5. Click Delay Between Keyboard and Mouse Inputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Clicking the Search text box in Windows Explorer Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clicking the Search text box in Windows Explorer Issue: Can someone help me out... I am experiencing slow response on searching in the Windows Explorer... When I click the text box, I will have to wait for around 10 to 20 seconds before I am able to type anything. There are no issues on the time of yielding results. I will nor...
  7. Multi Clicking on Single mouse input.

Multi Clicking on Single mouse input.: So I've tried a few things already, uninstalling mouse drivers and restarting computer, unplugging and replugging my mouse, lowering double click speed.Had previously found a few results on this issue but everything they recommended did not fix the problem.Its worth noting...
  8. Windows Explorer Search Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Search Issue: Hi, Im really hoping you can help me. Whenever I search for files in explorer the results show, but when I click back onto another folder and minimize the window, windows search returns with the previous one. The only way to stop it is to close the explorer box and open it up...
  9. bug windows search mouse click?

in Windows 10 Support
    bug windows search mouse click?: the writings texts should stand still and not disappear jXt1IGWBT4I 140928
  10. Mouse Clicking issues

Mouse Clicking issues: Hey everyone. So basically the mouse on my win 10 pc is acting weird. Single clicks to highlight folders work okay but i can not double click to open. Its odd... When i try and double click on one of my drives it appears to at least try and open but then in an instant...