Windows 10: Mouse clicks stop being registered until Xbox Game Bar is launched

Discus and support Mouse clicks stop being registered until Xbox Game Bar is launched in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a Clevo NH55ADY laptop a few months ago, and installed Windows 10 Enterprise current build 21370.I have this problem from the beginning:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yamaryl, May 16, 2021.

1. yamaryl Win User

Mouse clicks stop being registered until Xbox Game Bar is launched

I got a Clevo NH55ADY laptop a few months ago, and installed Windows 10 Enterprise current build 21370.I have this problem from the beginning: sometimes, mouse clicks stop being registered. I can move the mouse, but can't click on anything. I wasn't able to identify what triggers this. In the beginning I would have to interrupt my work, stop every program, and reboot. But recently, and totally by chance, I found out I only need to open the Windows menu by pressing the windows key, and launch the Xbox Game Bar. I can then quit this program and the mouse starts working normally again

:)

yamaryl, May 16, 2021

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, May 16, 2021
  3. Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, May 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Mouse clicks stop being registered until Xbox Game Bar is launched - Similar Threads - Mouse clicks stop

2. Mouse and trackpad clicks not registering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and trackpad clicks not registering: I was using my laptop yesterday watching Netflix and it was working perfectly fine and then I had to go do something so I paused it, and shut my laptop. Came back a couple hours later and it’s frozen on the Netflix screen not taking any inputs so I shut it off. However when I...
  3. Mouse and trackpad clicks not registering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and trackpad clicks not registering: I was using my laptop yesterday watching Netflix and it was working perfectly fine and then I had to go do something so I paused it, and shut my laptop. Came back a couple hours later and it’s frozen on the Netflix screen not taking any inputs so I shut it off. However when I...
  4. Xbox Game Bar won't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar won't launch: For the last couple weeks my xbox game bar hasn't been launching, I even had a 90 min call with Microsoft support and we couldn't fix it in that time and all I can do is use my case number and hope that we can pick up where I left off last call. But is there a way to do it...
  5. So xbox game bar is being bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So xbox game bar is being bad: So when i'm playing minecraft alone, not in a call on discord, I can hear my mic fine in a xbox game bar capture, but, whenever I am in a call on discord, only my friends audio is in there but not mine, any fixes? submitted by /u/mistychilly [link] [comments]...
  6. Mouse click registering issues

Mouse click registering issues: So I woke up today and went to use my asus windows 10 pc but noticed my mouse clicks are not registering half the time neither are they maintaining (if i hold click, half the time it counts as just a click). I tried resetting it and using it in different ports: nothing...
  7. xbox game bar stopped recording

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    xbox game bar stopped recording: so i was recording a very important thing and accidentally my laptop went to sleep the total time just before it went to sleep was 1hr 30 min just right after it went to sleep, I turned on my laptop again from sleep but the recording bar had vanished the recording...
  8. Left mouse clicks not registering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left mouse clicks not registering: Hi I have been having the issue where my mouse clicks on windows 10 specifically left click will not register and it seems to be getting worse, beforehand every 1 in 4 clicks didn't register, now it seems to be more like every 3 in 4 clicks. I changed my mouse and which...
  9. Playing Games and Mouse Clicks Don't Always Register

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing Games and Mouse Clicks Don't Always Register: Ok, so, I've searched around and have not found any other posts that seem to relate exactly to my problem. When I play SOME games not all the games I play run into this issue my mouse clicks don't always seem to register in game. It is a bit hard to describe but here...
  10. Mouse Clicks and Hovering not registering.

Mouse Clicks and Hovering not registering.: Don't really know how else to describe it, but ever since I played the Master Chief Collection on steam about an hour ago, my mouse has been basically nonfunctional. It would work on some windows, but almost all windows processes, including the Taskbar and desktop, nothing...