Windows 10: Mouse color changer not working.

Discus and support Mouse color changer not working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to make a Dora Theme on my Laptop and all I need is the blue cursor. But the color is not changing and I have the normal mouse size. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ProfessorKukui, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Mouse color changer not working.

I'm trying to make a Dora Theme on my Laptop and all I need is the blue cursor. But the color is not changing and I have the normal mouse size. I've restarted and it still won't change.

:)

ProfessorKukui, Jan 1, 2021

2. Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Jan 1, 2021
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Mouse color changer not working.

Is there a way to change the mouse color?

Hi Carter,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.
    I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You may follow these steps provided below and check, if it helps to resolve the issue:

Change the default color of mouse pointer:

The Settings app won’t permit you to personalize the mouse pointer as much as Mouse applet in Control Panel. Use this method only if you prefer to have a black colored mouse pointer instead of the default white.

Step 1: Open Settings app by typing Settings on the Search bar. Navigate to Ease of Access and then Click on Mouse option.

Step 2: Click on the color of the mouse pointer that you would like to select and use.

I would like to inform you, that there is no other option than changing mouse color in old style mouse scheme and Ease of Access option in Settings.
    Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Mouse color changer not working.

1. Mouse color changer not working. - Similar Threads - Mouse color changer

2. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clownfish Voice Changer: Can I have someone skilled in decoding and analyzing programs? I have this clownfish voice changer users report of it being a virus some don't, and I don't know my monitor started glitching out so as my other friend and we both have clownfish voice changer so is clownfish a...
  3. Language changer stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language changer stopped working.: Good time of the day.Got in to issue that my language changing combination stopped working for some odd reason.The language combination that i used was ALT + Shift.The combination of keyboards that work Windows + space, ~.The other combination related to CTRL + Shift doesn't...
  4. Language changer stopped working.

Language changer stopped working.: Good time of the day.Got in to issue that my language changing combination stopped working for some odd reason.The language combination that i used was ALT + Shift.The combination of keyboards that work Windows + space, ~.The other combination related to CTRL + Shift doesn't...
  5. a good voice changer

a good voice changer: i want to find a free voice changer that i can troll can make my self sound like a kid for free the problem is that a lot of voice changers make me sound like avian the chipmunk and it does not sound natural i want to be able to sound any age with out me sounding like that i...
  6. Clownfish voice changer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clownfish voice changer: I dowloaded clownfish voive changer for jokes but now my mics stopped working it doesnt pick any sound up ive tried uninstalling reinstalling but it didnt work i looked up simular questions but i didnt understand how to do any of it i need help this is for school work with my...
  7. Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer: Ok, so I and my buddy decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise canceled, and for a...
  8. Thunderbird - working font and size changer addon

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird - working font and size changer addon: Hi folks For latest versions of Thunderbird --if you want font and size changer this updated one works Theme Font & Size Changer (fixed) :: Add-ons for Thunderbird Cheers jimbo 138104
  9. Mouse color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse color: Hi, i have jetion mouse rgb, its supposed to change colors to mix blue,green,red...etc.But when my machine is booting its changing color normaly. But once it get in in windows 10 it stays red expect if i dont use computer screen turns off after about 15mins and mouse is...
  10. Change size or color of mouse or, make a trailing mouse or change the color.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change size or color of mouse or, make a trailing mouse or change the color.: Change size or color of mouse or, make a trailing mouse or change the color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-size-or-color-of-mouse-or-make-a-trailing/305f188b-1115-49d5-9e5c-fc6a055b9e5c