Windows 10: Mouse connecting and disconnecting very often

Discus and support Mouse connecting and disconnecting very often in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse is connecting and disconnecting instantly and very often, meanwhile the screen is flickering, I hear an annoying double sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by selaflaure, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Mouse connecting and disconnecting very often

My mouse is connecting and disconnecting instantly and very often, meanwhile the screen is flickering, I hear an annoying double sound (enabling/disabling) every one or two or three minutes and I can't point anything on the screen. I changed all the USB ports, I disallowed the computer to disable USB for reducing power consumption in the Generic USB hub and USB Root Hub, I enabled/disabled USB selective suspend setting in the Power options, everything with no results. I keep working between those annoying sounds and scintillations. It's very frustrating. What can I do?

:)

selaflaure, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Mouse randomly connects/disconnects

Hi

My brother has a Lennovo Notebook with Windows 10. He also has a Microsoft Designer Mouse (Bluetooth) connected to it. Now, just suddenly two weeks ago the mouse pointer did not move smooth anymore. Also the mouse connects and disconnects randomly and also
    at quite some speed. He bought a new mouse (same mouse) and still the same story. He connected my MS Sculpt Mouse.... and still the same story. I have updated the Lennovo Bluetooth drivers but the problem persist. I searched for drivers for the mouse but couldnt
    find any. Any suggestions please?

Kind regards

Jaco Pretorius

JacoPretorius, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Mouse connecting and disconnecting very often

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Mouse connecting and disconnecting very often

1. Mouse connecting and disconnecting very often - Similar Threads - Mouse connecting disconnecting

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen very often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen very often: My system started crashing very often nowadays. It happens randomly the screen freezes for 1 second than it gives bluescreen with code of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. These crashes started 2 weeks ago. I didn't change any settings or downloaded a new app. It happens when idle on...
  3. LAN often disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN often disconnects: I have been working from home for around 2 months now, and have noticed a very much recurring problem when I turn on my computers. I have my own personal computer that I've had for almost 2 years now, and prior to working from home, I've not had any problems with my LAN...
  4. LAN often disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN often disconnects: I have been working from home for around 2 months now, and have noticed a very much recurring problem when I turn on my computers. I have my own personal computer that I've had for almost 2 years now, and prior to working from home, I've not had any problems with my LAN...
  5. LAN often disconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Mouse randomly disconnects and connects

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse randomly disconnects and connects: So I've been experiencing this for a couple of days now my mouse logitech g300s disconnects and connects randomly and it went further for a moment my mouse just stopped working for a minute but the light was on. So is this my mouse problem or something else? I've recently...
  7. BSOD Very often.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Very often.: So, I updated my windows and installed a New SSD and Ram. Now I'm getting BSOD very often, like every 30 min If I play games or 2 hrs browsing web. I have created a minidump but I don't know how to analyze it myself. please help if you can. Thank you. Mini Dump File...
  8. WIFI DISCONNECT OFTEN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI DISCONNECT OFTEN: Our wifi modem was placed in the living room, but when i entered in my room which is 5 steps away from the modem, the wifi will disconnected. Everytime I "troubleshoot" it it said, " Problem with access point"....
  9. BSOD not often, but very random

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD not often, but very random: A while ago I realized that my intel i7-9700kf wasn't boost clocking to ~4.9 GHz like it was advertised, but instead was locked at 3.6 GHz. Upon looking at device manager, I noticed I got yellow triangles around my processors, so I followed some guides which involved...
  10. Mouse disconnects and connects.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse disconnects and connects.: Hi guys, does someone knows how can i fix this?: almost like 23 times per day (i use my pc a lot), my mouse disconnects for like 30 seconds or till i unplug it then plug it again and like 05 - 40 mins later it happens again, and again and again, i think its something of...