Windows 10: Mouse connectivity

Discus and support Mouse connectivity in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I think during the most recent update for my laptop, the update caused something for my mouse to lose connection with with my laptop. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SentinalOC, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Mouse connectivity

Hello, I think during the most recent update for my laptop, the update caused something for my mouse to lose connection with with my laptop. Can anybody help?

:)

SentinalOC, Jan 16, 2021

2. Mouse will not connect to computer

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the naga mouse?

The issue you are facing could be due to the mouse driver is outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to update the mouse driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click and expand “Universal serial bus controller”.

• Right click on the mouse device driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist you also visit the mouse manufacturer website and download the latest updated mouse driver and install the same.

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 16, 2021
  3. MICROSOFT MOUSE PROGRAM

Hi Richard,

Since the above suggestions didn't work on your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below for us to further locate the device driver that has been causing conflict on your system.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Devices.
    • Scroll down, then select Device manager.
    • Look for the mouse icon, then click it.
    • Right-click on the available drivers.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Re-connect your Microsoft mouse, so that the system will reinstall the correct driver.

Keep us updated with the result so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Louie Del Win User

Mouse connectivity

Issue with connecting bluetooth mouse after most recent update

Hi,

This issue of connecting the Bluetooth mouse to your PC can be caused by a software conflict or with the compatibility of the hardware to the new update that was installed in your PC. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Device troubleshooter. This tool will check for software related issues and help to connect the hardware to the PC correctly. To run this tool, follow the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search bar.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction.

Feel free to post back if the steps provided work for you.

Louie Del, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Mouse connectivity

1. Mouse connectivity - Similar Threads - Mouse connectivity

2. Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair: Hi,I have an issue with my Logitech Ergo LIFT Mouse where when I’m away from my mouse for an extended period of time, it disconnects but I don’t have a connect option under my mouse on the Bluetooth & devices screen so I’m forced to remove the device from my Bluetooth list...
  3. Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair: Hi,I have an issue with my Logitech Ergo LIFT Mouse where when I’m away from my mouse for an extended period of time, it disconnects but I don’t have a connect option under my mouse on the Bluetooth & devices screen so I’m forced to remove the device from my Bluetooth list...
  4. Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse: My sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse didn't come with a USB for connection. Can I use one that I already have? Or is there a way to order a new one?...
  6. I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse

I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse: My sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse didn't come with a USB for connection. Can I use one that I already have? Or is there a way to order a new one?...
  7. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...: Hello,I recently updated my Windows 11 system, and since then, I've encountered a couple of issues that I hope to get some advice on.Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: After the latest Windows 11 update, the cursor in Cossacks 3 has...
  8. Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...

Issues with Mouse Cursor Visibility in computer game and Internet Connection Icon...: Hello,I recently updated my Windows 11 system, and since then, I've encountered a couple of issues that I hope to get some advice on.Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: Invisible Mouse Cursor in Cossacks 3: After the latest Windows 11 update, the cursor in Cossacks 3 has...
  9. Mouse Without borders connection error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without borders connection error: Dear microsoft support team, I have been trying to use moue without borders app, to connect my two Windows 11 laptops.They are connected to the same wireless network, yet, I get a connection error. I request you to please guide me in this regard....
  10. Mouse Without borders connection error

Mouse Without borders connection error: Dear microsoft support team, I have been trying to use moue without borders app, to connect my two Windows 11 laptops.They are connected to the same wireless network, yet, I get a connection error. I request you to please guide me in this regard....