Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

Discus and support Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MecMec2000, Aug 5, 2015.

1. MecMec2000 Win User

So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any suggestions on what this could be and how to fix it. I have already tried restarting, checked for updates on drivers and nothing is working any help would really be appreciated.

:)

MecMec2000, Aug 5, 2015
  2. FranciscoBolaños Win User

Blue circle constantly flashing beside mouse cursor after Windows10 update

Recently updated to Windows 10 my ASUSX453M, since then the blue busy circle besides the cursor keeps blinking. How can i fix that?

FranciscoBolaños, Aug 5, 2015
  3. BennyAllen Win User
    Blue circle constantly flashing beside mouse cursor after Windows10 update

I have the same problem ( spinning circle ) and it started with the recent automatic update from Micsoft to Win' 10.

I don't think this is a hardware issue yet. It may be in the very near future if not corrected. While looking at task mangler, the circle starts flashing along with many of the items listed ( host service this and that ) start dancing all about. CPU meter jumps
    from 5% to 100% and proc' fan starts running. I fear whatever is wrong here will fry my machine ( Toshiba Satellite L455 ).

I did read several related threads here dated as far back as 2009. Will they ever get it right ?

Any help ( preferably remote access support/repair ) would be greatly appreciated.

p.s. I'll click notify me when someone responds even though I cant depend on access to my email in these current conditions.

BennyAllen, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Slartybart Win User

It seems to be related to HP Simple Pass.

You can uninstall Simple Pass and use the native Win10 Biometric software with the fingerprint reader or ...

Disable LaunchSite in the Simple pass settings

Slartybart, Aug 6, 2015
  5. MecMec2000 Win User
    thanks so much for the help the thing was driving me up a wall!!!

MecMec2000, Aug 8, 2015
  6. Slartybart Win User
    You're welcome, glad you got it sorted

Slartybart, Aug 9, 2015
  7. ssramesh Win User
    Hi,

Thank you very much for the information. I was facing the same issue with my dv6 laptop. Issue has been solved after uninstalling HP simple pass. THanks a lot. *Smile

ssramesh, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle - Similar Threads - Mouse constantly flashing

2. Updated: Black screen, little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated: Black screen, little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN,...: I shut down my laptop last night, get the dreaded black screen, and the little white box that tells me I have lost personal setting, AGAIN, really. Why is this still a problem, and like someone else posted... Why can we not opt out of updates...
  3. Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared: My bluetooth icon has disappeared from the Device Manager. I was using a bluetooth mouse for most of the morning and then around 12:30pm PST my mouse started to act flaky. I did updates, but still do not have the option to turn On/Off bluetooth. Perhaps I hit some key...
  4. i have a blue stop issuse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have a blue stop issuse: i had a stop code call DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION what happen to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-have-a-blue-stop-issuse/7ee5c463-4543-4668-991d-fd11ec77562d
  5. How to configure Windows 10 to create Dump Files on Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure Windows 10 to create Dump Files on Blue Screen of Death: [ATTACH] Whenever a Windows computer runs into an error, it shows a BSOD or a Blue Screen of Death. This screen usually comes up for a fraction of second, creates some logs or Dump Files as many other people refer and then suddenly [...] This post How to configure Windows 10...
  6. My PC protect write all my flash drives

My PC protect write all my flash drives: Hi, I've recently been encountering this issue of my USB flash drives are being 'Write protected' by my PC. I even bought a new flash drive and inserted it into my PC, it gave me the error of not being able to send things to my flash drive. I have been trying to remove the...
  7. Reoccurring Blue Screen of Death Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reoccurring Blue Screen of Death Error: Hello, my PC has been getting frequent Blue Screen Errors. There have been at least 4 in the span of one week, so there's clearly something wrong. I have run a performance test and it says that nothing is wrong, yet my PC keeps getting the error. The code I have been getting...
  8. Touchpad and mouse driver problem

Touchpad and mouse driver problem: My mouse and pointing device driver isn't working and I try everything to update it but it don't updated and shows failed to install due to code 10,,,,,I try troubleshoot but didn't update,,,,I have a HP laptop and my touchpad isn't working and I also plug a USB mouse but it...
  9. flash ufie what ever cant get in bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    flash ufie what ever cant get in bios: so i go shopping come back want to overcloc my ram speed i cant get in bios nuthing works what showed up as keys i have to go to windows some thing with firmware just to get there i reinstal windows nuthing works flash my mother board nuuuuuuthing hybrid stuff or fastboot not...
  10. mouse and keyboard

mouse and keyboard: when I turn on my asus laptop which has windows 10 installed, it doesn't ask for password but directly turns on and take me to the desktop. But then leftclick of touchpad doesn't work, External USB mouse works just fine. but then i have to press ctrl+alt+del to sign out. Now...