Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

Discus and support Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MecMec2000, Aug 6, 2015.

1. MecMec2000 Win User

So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any suggestions on what this could be and how to fix it. I have already tried restarting, checked for updates on drivers and nothing is working any help would really be appreciated.

:)

MecMec2000, Aug 6, 2015
  2. FranciscoBolaños Win User

Blue circle constantly flashing beside mouse cursor after Windows10 update

Recently updated to Windows 10 my ASUSX453M, since then the blue busy circle besides the cursor keeps blinking. How can i fix that?

FranciscoBolaños, Aug 6, 2015
  3. BennyAllen Win User
    Blue circle constantly flashing beside mouse cursor after Windows10 update

I have the same problem ( spinning circle ) and it started with the recent automatic update from Micsoft to Win' 10.

I don't think this is a hardware issue yet. It may be in the very near future if not corrected. While looking at task mangler, the circle starts flashing along with many of the items listed ( host service this and that ) start dancing all about. CPU meter jumps
    from 5% to 100% and proc' fan starts running. I fear whatever is wrong here will fry my machine ( Toshiba Satellite L455 ).

I did read several related threads here dated as far back as 2009. Will they ever get it right ?

Any help ( preferably remote access support/repair ) would be greatly appreciated.

p.s. I'll click notify me when someone responds even though I cant depend on access to my email in these current conditions.

BennyAllen, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Slartybart Win User

It seems to be related to HP Simple Pass.

You can uninstall Simple Pass and use the native Win10 Biometric software with the fingerprint reader or ...

Disable LaunchSite in the Simple pass settings

Slartybart, Aug 6, 2015
  5. MecMec2000 Win User
    thanks so much for the help the thing was driving me up a wall!!!

MecMec2000, Aug 9, 2015
  6. Slartybart Win User
    You're welcome, glad you got it sorted

Slartybart, Aug 9, 2015
  7. ssramesh Win User
    Hi,

Thank you very much for the information. I was facing the same issue with my dv6 laptop. Issue has been solved after uninstalling HP simple pass. THanks a lot. *Smile

ssramesh, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle - Similar Threads - Mouse constantly flashing

1. Windows 10 Laptop Doesn't Recognize Mouse or Keyboard, Data Retrieval

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Laptop Doesn't Recognize Mouse or Keyboard, Data Retrieval: Brief problem overview: When turning on my laptop, I get to the Windows lock screen, but my laptop's keyboard does absolutely nothing and neither does my mouse or touchpad. The only thing I can do here is shut the laptop off by holding the power button. Since I can't get...
  2. Constant freezing/lockups with mouse/keyboard usage in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant freezing/lockups with mouse/keyboard usage in windows 10: This will be a little lengthy, so I apologize beforehand. I have been having constant problems with windows 10 freezing. The problem started in the beginning of January, but it is possible that my computer was not used in the past two months. This computer is primarily a...
  3. Constant mouse/screen hanging after installing nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant mouse/screen hanging after installing nvidia driver: Did a clean/fresh install of W10 thinking it will solve all the issues I was having with it previously. Boy was I wrong! As soon as I install Nvidia drivers, I get constant mouse/screen freeze for about 1-5 seconds constantly and randomly. This problem goes away when I...
  4. Mouse settings constantly resetting.

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse settings constantly resetting.: Hey, folks. Just upgraded to 10. Not blown away so far, but it's a lot less stupid than 8. Glad they gave it away for free, seems like the fair thing to do considering they actually charged people money for 8. Anyway, I'm here because my mouse settings keep reverting back...
  5. Screens/Keyboard/Mouse shut off constantly. Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screens/Keyboard/Mouse shut off constantly. Help!: Hi Friends, I have been having this issue for awhile now where my monitors/keyboard/screens shut off (not sure if everything freezes or not... I'm assuming so? I can't do anything so I just need to restart/turn off my computer). I can be recording, I can be playing games,...
  6. Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse.

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse.: As the title says I have this constant loading going on somewhere in my computer. it interferes with my games or if I put anything to full screen it automatically pulls it out of full screen and minimizes it. It also interferes with my typing. If I'm trying to type in an...
  7. Post-upgrade, post-login - cannot do anything, mouse constantly busy

in Windows 10 Support
    Post-upgrade, post-login - cannot do anything, mouse constantly busy: Hello, I just upgraded from Windows 7 Pro x64 overnight on a home-built PC (Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, AMD HD 7970 GPU, 4GB RAM, Intel board). After logging into Windows 10 for the first time, I have what appears to be an intact desktop, but my mouse cursor displays the...
Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle solved