Windows 10: Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

Discus and support Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MecMec2000, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any suggestions on what this could be and how to fix it. I have already tried restarting, checked for updates on drivers and nothing is working any help would really be appreciated.

:)

MecMec2000, Aug 5, 2015

2. Blue circle constantly flashing beside mouse cursor after Windows10 update

Recently updated to Windows 10 my ASUSX453M, since then the blue busy circle besides the cursor keeps blinking. How can i fix that?

FranciscoBolaños, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Blue circle constantly flashing beside mouse cursor after Windows10 update

I have the same problem ( spinning circle ) and it started with the recent automatic update from Micsoft to Win' 10.

I don't think this is a hardware issue yet. It may be in the very near future if not corrected. While looking at task mangler, the circle starts flashing along with many of the items listed ( host service this and that ) start dancing all about. CPU meter jumps
    from 5% to 100% and proc' fan starts running. I fear whatever is wrong here will fry my machine ( Toshiba Satellite L455 ).

I did read several related threads here dated as far back as 2009. Will they ever get it right ?

Any help ( preferably remote access support/repair ) would be greatly appreciated.

p.s. I'll click notify me when someone responds even though I cant depend on access to my email in these current conditions.

BennyAllen, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

It seems to be related to HP Simple Pass.

You can uninstall Simple Pass and use the native Win10 Biometric software with the fingerprint reader or ...

Disable LaunchSite in the Simple pass settings

Slartybart, Aug 6, 2015
  5. thanks so much for the help the thing was driving me up a wall!!!

MecMec2000, Aug 8, 2015
  6. You're welcome, glad you got it sorted

Slartybart, Aug 9, 2015
  7. ssramesh Win User
    Hi,

Thank you very much for the information. I was facing the same issue with my dv6 laptop. Issue has been solved after uninstalling HP simple pass. THanks a lot. *Smile

ssramesh, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

1. Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle - Similar Threads - Mouse constantly flashing

2. Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program...: Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program is operating in background but nothing is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-in-this-morning-and-the-mouse-has-the-blue/91e11851-31f7-44d9-840f-ed64ef411201
  3. Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program...: Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program is operating in background but nothing is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-in-this-morning-and-the-mouse-has-the-blue/91e11851-31f7-44d9-840f-ed64ef411201
  4. Got in this morning, and the mouse has the blue circle constantly flashing like a program...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle: Hello, I hadn’t loaded up my PC for about 3 weeks and once I did it started normal but I noticed one I logged in that I have a constant spinning blue loading symbol next to my mouse. I’ve tried watching and attempting many solutions online that I’ve seen with no luck. Does...
  6. Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle: Hello, I hadn’t loaded up my PC for about 3 weeks and once I did it started normal but I noticed one I logged in that I have a constant spinning blue loading symbol next to my mouse. I’ve tried watching and attempting many solutions online that I’ve seen with no luck. Does...
  7. Flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flashing blue circle: The blue circle next to te arrow keeps flashing and its a brand new laptop. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle/665bf8c6-6598-43de-be00-c45784f0d96c
  8. loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer: I'm using a Dell Intel Core i5 laptop with windows 10 and out of nowhere the mouse pointer suddenly started flashing with the loading icon and now it just does this constantly. I've seen solutions telling me to disable bio-metric devices but there are none on this computer....
  9. Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse.: As the title says I have this constant loading going on somewhere in my computer. it interferes with my games or if I put anything to full screen it automatically pulls it out of full screen and minimizes it. It also interferes with my typing. If I'm trying to type in an...
  10. flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    flashing blue circle: I know there is others who have this issue of the flashing blue working circle next to the mouse pointer on the screen. I have read through he forums and tried what I could find but so far no luck getting rid of it. I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - on my Asus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is the little blue circle blinking