Windows 10: Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

Discus and support Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MecMec2000, Aug 5, 2015.

1. MecMec2000 Win User

Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any suggestions on what this could be and how to fix it. I have already tried restarting, checked for updates on drivers and nothing is working any help would really be appreciated.

:)

MecMec2000, Aug 5, 2015
  2. FranciscoBolaños Win User

Blue circle constantly flashing beside mouse cursor after Windows10 update

Recently updated to Windows 10 my ASUSX453M, since then the blue busy circle besides the cursor keeps blinking. How can i fix that?

FranciscoBolaños, Aug 5, 2015
  3. BennyAllen Win User
    Blue circle constantly flashing beside mouse cursor after Windows10 update

I have the same problem ( spinning circle ) and it started with the recent automatic update from Micsoft to Win' 10.

I don't think this is a hardware issue yet. It may be in the very near future if not corrected. While looking at task mangler, the circle starts flashing along with many of the items listed ( host service this and that ) start dancing all about. CPU meter jumps
    from 5% to 100% and proc' fan starts running. I fear whatever is wrong here will fry my machine ( Toshiba Satellite L455 ).

I did read several related threads here dated as far back as 2009. Will they ever get it right ?

Any help ( preferably remote access support/repair ) would be greatly appreciated.

p.s. I'll click notify me when someone responds even though I cant depend on access to my email in these current conditions.

BennyAllen, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Slartybart Win User

It seems to be related to HP Simple Pass.

You can uninstall Simple Pass and use the native Win10 Biometric software with the fingerprint reader or ...

Disable LaunchSite in the Simple pass settings

Slartybart, Aug 6, 2015
  5. MecMec2000 Win User
    thanks so much for the help the thing was driving me up a wall!!!

MecMec2000, Aug 8, 2015
  6. Slartybart Win User
    You're welcome, glad you got it sorted

Slartybart, Aug 9, 2015
  7. ssramesh Win User
    Hi,

Thank you very much for the information. I was facing the same issue with my dv6 laptop. Issue has been solved after uninstalling HP simple pass. THanks a lot. *Smile

ssramesh, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle - Similar Threads - Mouse constantly flashing

2. why is my mouse blue circle change

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is my mouse blue circle change: how to change my mouse loading blue circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-mouse-blue-circle-change/c52e12d9-a15f-4179-bf89-03742cffb108
  3. Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor

Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor: Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor. I'm in Windows 10. Tried disabling all start-up apps and rebooting - still is flashing... Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-busy-circle-flashing-next-to-cursor/64cf156f-ac7b-41b0-8e79-8f27324cf465
  4. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  5. constant circle around mouse pointer

constant circle around mouse pointer: I've tried different mice, changing the mouse settings, uninstalling & reinstalling graphics & tried different settings to no avail. Even when the pointer disappears while watching video, the circle remains. Annoying. (if you've got a solution...I'll email you with a beer as...
  6. loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer: I'm using a Dell Intel Core i5 laptop with windows 10 and out of nowhere the mouse pointer suddenly started flashing with the loading icon and now it just does this constantly. I've seen solutions telling me to disable bio-metric devices but there are none on this computer....
  7. Double mouse pointer& flashing blue circle while resting on desktop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Double mouse pointer& flashing blue circle while resting on desktop: Recently I am seeing my mouse pointer (while untouched and still on screen) change to a second pointer (as though it was siting just above a mirror) soon after I stop using the mouse/idle untouched, like a couple seconds and it happens. The blue circle appears in a flash,...
  8. Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse.: As the title says I have this constant loading going on somewhere in my computer. it interferes with my games or if I put anything to full screen it automatically pulls it out of full screen and minimizes it. It also interferes with my typing. If I'm trying to type in an...
  9. flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    flashing blue circle: I know there is others who have this issue of the flashing blue working circle next to the mouse pointer on the screen. I have read through he forums and tried what I could find but so far no luck getting rid of it. I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - on my Asus...
  10. why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?

in Windows 10 Support
    why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?: I have successfully completed a download of windows 10 and it is running well so far but the blue circle that normally denotes something is downloading or changing is cons tantly flashing 57759