Windows 10: Mouse constantly freezing

Discus and support Mouse constantly freezing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My mouse is constantly freezing during log-in. It's a pain so help.Appreciate it, I updated my mouse drivers but it didn't seem to fix my mouse.Thanks,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sofia Lauryn Student, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Mouse constantly freezing

My mouse is constantly freezing during log-in. It's a pain so help.Appreciate it, I updated my mouse drivers but it didn't seem to fix my mouse.Thanks, have a good day

:)

Sofia Lauryn Student, Nov 9, 2022

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Nov 9, 2022
  3. Elisa0201 Win User
    MOUSE FREEZES CONSTANTLY - WINDOWS EDGE

Mouse constantly freezes, in both Windows and Chrome. Ideas?

Starting happening just a few weeks ago. Have a touchscreen Lenovo PC.

Appreciate your help!

Elisa0201, Nov 9, 2022
  4. DJ XB0XER Win User

Mouse constantly freezing

Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse constantly freezing when I do not use it

I am using a Microsoft Arc Mouse on a Dell XPS 13 and it constantly freezes. It works fine for a little but after not using it for about 5 seconds but when I go back to use it again, my cursor is frozen for about 2 seconds. Additionally, it freezes while
    I am actively using it every once and a while. When the mouse freezes, my track-pad also freezes. When the mouse unfreezes it attempts to catch up with the movements it missed while it was frozen. However, if the mouse is disconnected, the track-pad has never
    frozen so it seems to me to be either a Bluetooth problem or mouse problem.

Here is what I have tried so far:

1. Remove the device from Bluetooth and reconnect it.
    2. Delete and reinstall the drivers for Bluetooth.
    3. Tried to access the 'Power Management' tab to change 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' however none of my Bluetooth devices in device manager had this tab.
    4. Disabled 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' on 'Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device'

Those were all the solutions I found online and the mouse still freezes and stutters.

DJ XB0XER, Nov 9, 2022
Thema:

Mouse constantly freezing

1. Mouse constantly freezing - Similar Threads - Mouse constantly freezing

2. My mouse keeps freezing constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse keeps freezing constantly: I started randomly having issues with my USB mouse about five days ago. I will be scrolling or moving the pointer and it will suddenly freeze and stay that way for at least a minute. It is happening so frequently now that I can put the mouse arrow in a top corner, and it will...
  3. My mouse keeps freezing constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse keeps freezing constantly: I started randomly having issues with my USB mouse about five days ago. I will be scrolling or moving the pointer and it will suddenly freeze and stay that way for at least a minute. It is happening so frequently now that I can put the mouse arrow in a top corner, and it will...
  4. Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.: Ok so my mouse works perfectly fine when I do usual work like browsing and all the cursor works fine BUT whenever I play games my mouse constantly freezes every second and unfreezes and then goes to the position where I moved it to . Lets take 'Fall Guys' game for example,...
  5. Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.

Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.: Ok so my mouse works perfectly fine when I do usual work like browsing and all the cursor works fine BUT whenever I play games my mouse constantly freezes every second and unfreezes and then goes to the position where I moved it to . Lets take 'Fall Guys' game for example,...
  6. Mouse freezes constantly but only while playing games.

Mouse freezes constantly but only while playing games.: Ok so my mouse works perfectly fine when I do usual work like browsing and all the cursor works fine BUT whenever I play games my mouse constantly freezes every second and unfreezes and then goes to the position where I moved it to . Lets take 'Fall Guys' game for example,...
  7. Mouse freezes constantly but only while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse freezes constantly but only while playing games.: Ok so my mouse works perfectly fine when I do usual work like browsing and all the cursor works fine BUT whenever I play games my mouse constantly freezes every second and unfreezes and then goes to the position where I moved it to . Lets take 'Fall Guys' game for example,...
  8. Mouse constantly freezing

Mouse constantly freezing: My mouse is constantly freezing during log-in. It's a pain so help.Appreciate it, I updated my mouse drivers but it didn't seem to fix my mouse.Thanks, have a good day...
  9. Mouse freezes constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse freezes constantly: this started about a week ago - the mouse pointer will intermittently freeze. it happens in all applications, so is likely Windows related. I have not installed/upgraded any software myself at that time auto updates may have happened . its completely random. Sometimes it wont...
  10. Constant freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant freezing: My PC freezes constantly, every 2 - 3 seconds. It only lasts half a second, but it happens so often it is almost impossible to use. This also causes the audio to cut out and glitch very frequently, and as a music producer this is extremely frustrating. Any help is much...