Windows 10: Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen

Discus and support Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! So, I've been having this issue for the last couple of months or so...recently, my computer started having a number of issues, and one of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joysephine19, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen

Hi!

So, I've been having this issue for the last couple of months or so...recently, my computer started having a number of issues, and one of the most prominent ones was that the mouse cursor would repeatedly get stuck in the bottom right corner of the screen (and sometimes start to flicker). This only happened with my touchpad, as my wireless mouse works fine. We took my laptop to get fixed, and they fixed most of the issues, saying that the mouse never got stuck while they were working on it. However, it's still getting stuck ever since I brought it home, and it's gotten to the point that when it happens I have to reboot my computer about 6 times in order to get the cursor working again. Is there any way to fix this, or should I just use my wireless mouse from now on?

Thanks so much, and have a great day!

P.S: I have an HP laptop...I think it's a Pavilion, but I'm not entirely sure.

:)

Joysephine19, Feb 26, 2019

2. stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

stuck and flickering mouse in left hand corner of screen

alandeane1, Feb 26, 2019
  3. rc1265b Win User
    Mouse moving to right hand corner

My mouse keeps moving to the right hand lower corner and getting rid of my pages. It was working fine till windows updated last night and now I can not get it to stop moving to lower right corner! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rc1265b, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen

Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen

1. Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen - Similar Threads - Mouse continually getting

2. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  3. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  4. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  5. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  6. My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen: The mouse cursor also looks like a star if that has to do with anything. submitted by /u/MrRawr_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6rk6p/my_mouse_is_stuck_at_the_bottom_right_corner_of/
  7. Saying Activate Windows in bottom right hand corner.

Saying Activate Windows in bottom right hand corner.: I have recently had to change my motherboard on my pc and windows and today when I logged onto my pc I had to use my windows password rather than my pin for my pc. It is also now saying activate windows in the corner of my screen even though I had a licence for windows and it...
  8. Mouse stuck in bottom right of screen

Mouse stuck in bottom right of screen: I was just starting up my pc and my mouse started flickering back to the edge og the bottom right part of the screen. i have searched up the problem but it seems like they indicate its a problem with that mouse specifically, which its not. i tried with another mouse and its...
  9. Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner: So I’ve been trying to fix this problem on and off for about a day. I don’t really know how it started by my cursor jumped to the bottom corner of my screen. When I try to move it it flickers back to the same spot. I can’t go very far before it goes back to the same spot. The...
  10. Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen: My mouse keeps going to the bottom right corner of the screen. My touchpad works just fine, but whenever I move my mouse the cursor instantly goes to the bottom right and I have no clue how to fix this. I've had this mouse for a while and this problem happened out of nowhere....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor goes to bottom right corner

2. trackpad mouse stuck at bottom of screen