Windows 10: mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse]

Discus and support mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse] in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft ColleaguesI am facing very frustrating problem with mouse on windows 10 Pro 64. It is moving automatically horizontally left or right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nay.Myo, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Nay.Myo Win User

mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse]

Dear Microsoft ColleaguesI am facing very frustrating problem with mouse on windows 10 Pro 64. It is moving automatically horizontally left or right randomly.I tried with USB cable mouse and it was the same. Not solved. On Device manager, I tried to uninstall mouse driver and reinstalled. Not fixed.I have formatted the SSD and reinstalled Windows 10 many times. Result was the same.I tried to install Ubuntu Linux and it worked very fine on Linux.The main problem is that it happens only on Windows 10 any website text editor or MS Office or Notepad especially while I am writing.Can anybody figu

:)

Nay.Myo, Oct 21, 2021

2. Mouse Cursor vanishes

Since upgrading to W10, my wireless mouse pointer keeps disappearing. Also, if typing, the place is lost. The cursor is disappearing to the right of the screen Moving the mouse brings it back. I have tried many suggestions to fix the problem but to no
    avail. The same problem happens with a USB mouse. It must be a software bug as the mouse works perfectly in Linux.

Taverners170, Oct 21, 2021
  3. cfourkays Win User
    WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.

Windows 10 Pro Insider
    Have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse and Logitech M510 that are installed. Both had been working.
    Now cursor does not move with either mouse. Wired mouses OK.
    With Logitech only, can click left or right depending on cursor placement moving cursor with wired mouse.
    Sculpt mouse clicks do not work.
    Both recognized in "Bluetooth and other devices. Had been working.

Wired mouse works OK.
    Have Logitech K800 Keyboard that is working.
    Fresh batteries in both.

Very, very strange.*Huh

Pete

cfourkays, Oct 21, 2021
  4. mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse]

No mouse cursor on Windows 10

After installing Windows 10 apparently successfully except ... no mouse cursor on wireless USB mouse. Tried rebooting with wired USB mouse but still no mouse cursor. Using numeric arrows and tab key managed to navigate to settings - no mouse device listed.

Tried everything but can't use Windows without mouse.

DavidCripps, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse]

1. mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse] - Similar Threads - mouse cursor pointer

2. mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse]: Dear Microsoft ColleaguesI am facing very frustrating problem with mouse on windows 10 Pro 64. It is moving automatically horizontally left or right randomly.I tried with USB cable mouse and it was the same. Not solved. On Device manager, I tried to uninstall mouse driver and...
  3. mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse cursor and pointer moving automatically [wired and wireless mouse]: Dear Microsoft ColleaguesI am facing very frustrating problem with mouse on windows 10 Pro 64. It is moving automatically horizontally left or right randomly.I tried with USB cable mouse and it was the same. Not solved. On Device manager, I tried to uninstall mouse driver and...
  4. Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging

Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging: No idea how to even start checking what the issue is. When I start using my laptop Dell XPS 13 9310 in the morning - it works. But after some time something weird starts to happen. There is no CPU/Ram/anything spikes in the panels, no errors, no nothing. It's the latest...
  5. Wireless Mouse Pointer Issue

Wireless Mouse Pointer Issue: I have a wireless mouse that I just bought about 6 months ago. I was using the mouse when suddenly the pointer changed from the standard pointer to something that looks like a zipper. Any suggestions or fixes? I'm not a computer wiz by any stretch of the imagination so please...
  6. Revert to plain mouse pointer and cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Revert to plain mouse pointer and cursor: I changed the mouse pointer and cursor size and color and I hate it. I want my regular mouse pointer and cursor back. Particularly, I don't want that stupid little hand to appear when I hover over a link. How do I revert it back to the regular mouse pointer?...
  7. Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor: Hi How to get mouse pointer or pen cursor appear in my screenshots and video recordings on my Surface Pro 4, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-and-pen-cursor/722f4637-5bbf-47f5-bf45-332ae69ecdfd
  8. Mouse pointer moving erratically

Mouse pointer moving erratically: Hello: I have just installed Microsoft Precision mouse in a cleanly installed Windows 10, v 1909 with the help of a member of this forum (hsehestedt, thanks again). However, I now have a problem that I did not have in v 1803, namely, the pointer is stopping, then jumping...
  9. Moving Mouse Pointer

Moving Mouse Pointer: I would like to move my mouse pointer to the top-center part of my primary display (of 3). Is there something that I can use to do that? There are various software packages that allow moving the mouse pointer to specific coordinates on the screen. But, what of when those are...
  10. mouse pointer jumps automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse pointer jumps automatically: I recently bought new laptop from HP with Windows 10 Preinstalled. I noticed that while using touchpad, sometimes the mouse pointer jumps and goes to another place than the place earlier it was. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, troubleshooted the problem,...