Windows 10: Mouse cursor appearing in games how do I fix it? Windows 11

Discus and support Mouse cursor appearing in games how do I fix it? Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; mouse cursor appearing in games how do ifix it? windows 11* Original title: mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sodoosod, Oct 6, 2021.

1. sodoosod Win User

Mouse cursor appearing in games how do I fix it? Windows 11

mouse cursor appearing in games how do ifix it? windows 11* Original title: mouse

:)

sodoosod, Oct 6, 2021

2. Mouse cursor appears during Games

from 2 days this problem happening. during game-play(windowed or full-screen) suddenly mouse cursor appears(with a sound notification but nothing shows on the notification area) on the screen and the pointer moving as i move my mouse. i didn't installed any software from couple of days... just installed windows updates (1803 and other ms updates ).

note: when the cursor reaches the top of the screen it comes from bottom it like a loop or something like that... like the snake game.

should i just reinstall the windows? or i can trust on you guys ?

adding the video clip of my problem ... please sees this :

this is happens in task manager, and this sound coming.

Rakib Khan, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Mouse cursor appearing in games how do I fix it? Windows 11

Taskbar above windowed games - Windows 10

Hello,

I realize your concern, please an answer few query to assist you further.

1. Is this issue specific to a particular game or for all games?

For your information, usually the taskbar appears when you move the cursor. If it is appearing continuously, then it might be conflict with the software. Restarting the Computer might fix the issue.

I suggest you to double mouse click on the game window when the Taskbar appears and check if it works.

Also, suggest you to select the Lock the taskbar option from the taskbar from the below steps:

1. Right click on taskbar.
    2. From the list of option, click on Lock the taskbar option.
    3. Restart the computer.

Do let us know the update.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Mouse cursor appearing in games how do I fix it? Windows 11

1. Mouse cursor appearing in games how do I fix it? Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor appearing

2. How do I fix mouse freezing while in a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix mouse freezing while in a game?: For the past 2 months or so I've had this repeated problem while playing any game no matter how strenuous it is on my GPU where it simply freezes in place for a second and then goes back to normal. This happens anywhere from every 10 minutes to once every 30 seconds. I've...
  3. How do I fix mouse freezing while in a game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix mouse freezing while in a game?: For the past 2 months or so I've had this repeated problem while playing any game no matter how strenuous it is on my GPU where it simply freezes in place for a second and then goes back to normal. This happens anywhere from every 10 minutes to once every 30 seconds. I've...
  4. How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?: My new laptop has a few problems, when I move the mouse, the cursor starts to freeze and jerk, it also affects my gaming and working process, the cursor will freeze and accompanied by keyboard and sound delays as well as freezes. My laptop is HP Victus 15 2023 i5 12450H, RTX...
  5. How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?

How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?: My new laptop has a few problems, when I move the mouse, the cursor starts to freeze and jerk, it also affects my gaming and working process, the cursor will freeze and accompanied by keyboard and sound delays as well as freezes. My laptop is HP Victus 15 2023 i5 12450H, RTX...
  6. How do I fix stuck and glitching mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix stuck and glitching mouse cursor: I have a problem with my mouse cursor which I can’t find an answer to anywhere; it is frozen on the left hand side of my screen and continuously clicking. However, when I boot up my computer and I am on the lock screen before logging on, it works completely fine. Once I am...
  7. How do I fix stuck and glitching mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix stuck and glitching mouse cursor: I have a problem with my mouse cursor which I can’t find an answer to anywhere; it is frozen on the left hand side of my screen and continuously clicking. However, when I boot up my computer and I am on the lock screen before logging on, it works completely fine. Once I am...
  8. How do I fix stuck and glitching mouse cursor

9. How to fix mouse cursor blinking issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix mouse cursor blinking issue?: info: I am using window 10 and I am having this problemNote:I get this problem twice times I did restart my pc and it still randomly happened again look like the restart did not completely solved the problem it just a temporary solution I want a better solution to solve this...
  10. Mouse cursor appearing in games how do I fix it? Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor appearing in games how do I fix it? Windows 11: mouse cursor appearing in games how do ifix it? windows 11* Original title: mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-appearing-in-games-how-do-i-fix-it/942a9369-be65-4195-938d-d34574cf527c