Windows 10: Mouse cursor change won’t stay permanent in Windows 11/10

Discus and support Mouse cursor change won’t stay permanent in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows comes with some pre-installed mouse cursor schemes. You can change the scheme of your mouse cursor in mouse settings. If you do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 25, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Mouse cursor change won’t stay permanent in Windows 11/10

Mouse cursor change won’t stay permanent in Windows 11/10 Mouse-cursor-change-wont-stay-permanent-in-Windows.png
    Windows comes with some pre-installed mouse cursor schemes. You can change the scheme of your mouse cursor in mouse settings. If you do not want to use any of the Windows schemes for your mouse cursor, you can also install a custom mouse cursor scheme. Some users are facing an issue with the custom mouse […]

This article Mouse cursor change won’t stay permanent in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 25, 2022

2. CANT CHANGE MOUSE CURSOR

Hi Stan,

We suggest that you try the steps provided by Syed Abdul Jabbar on this
    link
    on how to change the mouse cursor in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, May 25, 2022
  3. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, May 25, 2022
  4. Mouse cursor change won’t stay permanent in Windows 11/10

I can't change my mouse cursor.

If you want a custom cursor, you need to download it, then you need to:

1. Type "Control Panel" in windows search bar

2. Click on "Control Panel" from the results

3. Click on "Ease of Access"

4. Click on "Change how your mouse works"

5. Click on "Mouse Settings"

6. Click on "Cursor"

7. Select "Cursor" from the list

8. Click on "Browse"

9. Select the file with your cursor

10. Click on "Save" and type your combination name

11. Select your custom combination

12. Click on "Apply"

StefanoTamiotti, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Mouse cursor change won’t stay permanent in Windows 11/10

1. Mouse cursor change won’t stay permanent in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor change

2. Stay on Windows 10 forever - permanently disable Windows 11 "upgrade"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stay on Windows 10 forever - permanently disable Windows 11 "upgrade": I'm tired of being harassed by prompts to upgrade to Windows 11, but the only option seems to be to "snooze" them rather than stop the prompts entirely. I do not want, nor do I consent to the update. I don't care that Windows 10 will cease to be supported eventually.I have...
  3. Stay on Windows 10 forever - permanently disable Windows 11 "upgrade"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stay on Windows 10 forever - permanently disable Windows 11 "upgrade": I'm tired of being harassed by prompts to upgrade to Windows 11, but the only option seems to be to "snooze" them rather than stop the prompts entirely. I do not want, nor do I consent to the update. I don't care that Windows 10 will cease to be supported eventually.I have...
  4. Stay on Windows 10 forever - permanently disable Windows 11 "upgrade"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity: I have gone through 2 mice with this problem, one wired and one wireless. While I am playing various games or just working, my mouse will randomly change sensitivity, it could double or cut in half. Currently I have the sense turned all the way up and it is still moving very...
  6. Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity: I have gone through 2 mice with this problem, one wired and one wireless. While I am playing various games or just working, my mouse will randomly change sensitivity, it could double or cut in half. Currently I have the sense turned all the way up and it is still moving very...
  7. Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Mouse Cursor change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Cursor change: Mouse cursor changing from pointer to plus sign in body of page on google chrome. It is Pointer on tabs and can move and select normally. As soon as i cross into body of page it turns to plus sign and the body turn blue. Cannot select. Think it must be a Google setting as...
  9. Changing mouse cursors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing mouse cursors: All windows 10 mouse cursors are really ugly is there some cool alternatives with how to install ? Thanks 129868
  10. Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows: How to: Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows How to Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows If your pointer is moving too slow or fast for you, then you can easily select a pointer speed you want instead. This tutorial will show you how to change the mouse pointer or...