Windows 10: Mouse Cursor change

Discus and support Mouse Cursor change in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mouse cursor changing from pointer to plus sign in body of page on google chrome. It is Pointer on tabs and can move and select normally. As soon as i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doublec913, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Mouse Cursor change

Mouse cursor changing from pointer to plus sign in body of page on google chrome. It is Pointer on tabs and can move and select normally. As soon as i cross into body of page it turns to plus sign and the body turn blue. Cannot select. Think it must be a Google setting as the cursor is normal in other browsers. Hoping a simple fix. Hoping for a simple fix short of uninstall/reinstall of chrome. Platform is windows 10. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

doublec913, Jan 3, 2021

2. CANT CHANGE MOUSE CURSOR

Hi Stan,

We suggest that you try the steps provided by Syed Abdul Jabbar on this
    link
    on how to change the mouse cursor in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Mouse Cursor change

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Mouse Cursor change

1. Mouse Cursor change - Similar Threads - Mouse Cursor change

2. Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity: I have gone through 2 mice with this problem, one wired and one wireless. While I am playing various games or just working, my mouse will randomly change sensitivity, it could double or cut in half. Currently I have the sense turned all the way up and it is still moving very...
  3. Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity: I have gone through 2 mice with this problem, one wired and one wireless. While I am playing various games or just working, my mouse will randomly change sensitivity, it could double or cut in half. Currently I have the sense turned all the way up and it is still moving very...
  4. Mouse cursor changes in sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Preventing unwanted change in mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Preventing unwanted change in mouse cursor: One of my programs in x32Win10ProV20H2 has the hotkey CTRL SHFT which turns the mouse cursor into a text-capture tool. I find that conversion happening VERY frequently without me applying the hotkey. How might this be caused ? - or more importantly, how can it be prevented ?...
  6. How to permanenty change mouse cursor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to permanenty change mouse cursor?: I changed my mouse cursor on windows 10 and even created a "profile" in the cursor settings and set it as default, but when i restart my PC the normal win10 aero cursor is enabled again. How do i change this permanently? submitted by /u/Zorphos [link] [comments]...
  7. Mouse Cursor Changing to Vertical Line.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Cursor Changing to Vertical Line.: My mouse cursor changes into vertical lines every now and then. Please let me know if there is a solution to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-changing-to-vertical-line/ececb784-3c16-4ba1-8e18-423064a77a40
  8. Mouse cursor won't change to default

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor won't change to default: I needed a reverse video mouse pointer for my eyesight. So I went to Control Panel->Mouse->Pointers and changed it to "Windows Black (extra large system scheme)". Now, when it would normally show a pointer, it shows an hourglass even when nothing is running in the background....
  9. Changing mouse cursors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing mouse cursors: All windows 10 mouse cursors are really ugly is there some cool alternatives with how to install ? Thanks 129868
  10. Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows: How to: Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows How to Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows If your pointer is moving too slow or fast for you, then you can easily select a pointer speed you want instead. This tutorial will show you how to change the mouse pointer or...