Windows 10: Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White?

Discus and support Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi There, I am trying to change the color of my mouse as I am a teacher and want something that my students can easily see during online learning.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brenna_11, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Brenna_11 Win User

Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White?

Hi There,

I am trying to change the color of my mouse as I am a teacher and want something that my students can easily see during online learning.

I am looking at the ease of access page in settings and I only see white, inverted, and black as options. However, in many tutorials online, I see another option that allows me to pick a brighter more stand out color. Is there a reason why I am only seeing the three options and not a fourth choose any color option? Did I change something in the mouse properties that is stopping me from having more color options? I have attached screen grabs from both.

Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White? 11ceb779-eda0-4690-9936-b66087e2fa24?upload=true.png

Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White? 3695615c-644e-4776-9b3d-98bec873cc61?upload=true.png

:)

Brenna_11, Sep 8, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

change mouse pointer color

Hi mohamed

The only colors provided by Microsoft are black and white

Open the Settings App, go to Ease of Access - Cursor and Pointer size

The bottom row of settings adjust the color

If you want another color, you would need to download a set of Cursors for Windows 10

Copy those cursor files into C:\Windows\Cursors

Then open mouse settings from Settings - Devices - Mouse - Additional Mouse Settings and choose that set of cursors on the Pointers tab . . .

DaveM121, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Looking for a different color mouse cursor

my father has trouble seeing the cursor and cant see black and white very well. is there any other cursors that I would be able to change the color

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop

anothermonkey, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White?

Color prints black and white

For us to isolate the issue on your printer, we suggest that you perform a copy of black and white document on your printer (use it like a photocopying machine).

If you are still unable to print color , the issue might have something to do with the ink or nozzles. If it works, download the latest drivers

MilagrosM2020, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White?

1. Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White? - Similar Threads - Mouse Cursor Color

2. Screen black and white, it's not the color filters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen black and white, it's not the color filters: I was trying to use the "windows + shift + S" shortcut to take a screen grab and paste it elsewhere. I hit the wrong key or keys, and my screen suddenly went black and white. At first I thought I must have hit "windows+ctrl+C" and turned on the color filters, but when I went...
  3. Screen black and white, it's not the color filters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen black and white, it's not the color filters: I was trying to use the "windows + shift + S" shortcut to take a screen grab and paste it elsewhere. I hit the wrong key or keys, and my screen suddenly went black and white. At first I thought I must have hit "windows+ctrl+C" and turned on the color filters, but when I went...
  4. No color just black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No color just black and white: I updated windows 10 and every page turned to black and white. I already tried fixing by the ease of access nope no luck. Please help TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-just-black-and-white/1bcbabcf-278d-4feb-9f07-18efc4f6cb41
  5. No color just black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No color just black and white: I updated windows 10 and every page turned to black and white. I already tried fixing by the ease of access nope no luck. Please help TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-just-black-and-white/1bcbabcf-278d-4feb-9f07-18efc4f6cb41
  6. No color just black and white

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Black screen with only the cursor mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with only the cursor mouse: I had windows 10 on my computer but today I installed Windows 7 and the desktop crashed and didn't even load the icons, so I tried to start in safe mode and it got worse because now only a black screen appears with the mouse pointer after "starting windows" appears, help me...
  8. Windows 10 Black Screen only Mouse Cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Black Screen only Mouse Cursor: Where do i begin. So about 3 days ago my PC was working completely fine. I started it up and before the Windows 10 Sign In.... nothing. Black screen, no desktop, no welcome screen, nothing. If i move my mouse it appears and that's it. Just my mouse and an empty void. Ctrl Alt...
  9. PC showing black screen with only mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC showing black screen with only mouse cursor: Hi Today I tried to power on the system when the system started it didn't show any Windows logo and only blank screen appears with cursor the cursor can be moved but nothing is shown on the screen. I am using the Windows 10....
  10. Desktop PC - Black Screen White mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop PC - Black Screen White mouse cursor: Hello from a new guy on your forums who lacks advice and help. Probably you have heard it before here, as it's a common problem. Let me introduce you to my issue. I'm an IT within a shipping company, and i face the mentioned issue with an onboard computer. Starting with, the...