Windows 10: Mouse cursor constantly loading (Windows 10)

Discus and support Mouse cursor constantly loading (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP laptop with a wireless mouse connected to it. I don't remember doing anything in particular but since 3 days ago my mouse cursor is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VickyDim, Oct 25, 2018.

1. VickyDim Win User

Mouse cursor constantly loading (Windows 10)

I have an HP laptop with a wireless mouse connected to it.

I don't remember doing anything in particular but since 3 days ago my mouse cursor is constantly loading even when I'm not running any program. It looks like the picture below.

Mouse cursor constantly loading (Windows 10) 8ef2d47e-8297-41d8-bafc-ede56e80291f?upload=true.png

It doesn't seem to affect my laptop in any way but it's annoying me because it never goes away. Not even for a minute.

I have tried some things myself but nothing helps. I appreciate any advice.

:)

VickyDim, Oct 25, 2018

2. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Oct 25, 2018
  3. No mouse cursor on Windows 10

After installing Windows 10 apparently successfully except ... no mouse cursor on wireless USB mouse. Tried rebooting with wired USB mouse but still no mouse cursor. Using numeric arrows and tab key managed to navigate to settings - no mouse device listed.

Tried everything but can't use Windows without mouse.

DavidCripps, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Mouse cursor constantly loading (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor constantly

2. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10: Hi. Today I have noticed that my cursor is constantly flickering and loading even when no active programs are open. I have tried multiple methods to fix this issue but none have worked so far.I have tried:1. Normally restarting and shutting down my computer.2. Using Microsoft...
  3. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10: Hi. Today I have noticed that my cursor is constantly flickering and loading even when no active programs are open. I have tried multiple methods to fix this issue but none have worked so far.I have tried:1. Normally restarting and shutting down my computer.2. Using Microsoft...
  4. Mouse / Cursor flickering constantly with the blue loading circle - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse Cursor Won't Stop Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor Won't Stop Loading: My mouse cursor won't stop "Working In Background." Windows Error Reporting Services has a high CPU usage. I've tried restarting the computer, running a full scan with McAfee, disabling McAfee, and killing the high memory not CPU usage task but it's still loading. I have...
  6. Mouse Cursor Won't Stop Loading

Mouse Cursor Won't Stop Loading: My mouse cursor won't stop "Working In Background." Windows Error Reporting Services has a high CPU usage. I've tried restarting the computer, running a full scan with McAfee, disabling McAfee, and killing the high memory not CPU usage task but it's still loading. I have...
  7. Mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently: Iv noticed that no matter what im doing the mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently as if its processing something whether my pc is sitting idle or browsing or if im watching a movie. How do I figure out whats causing this and stop it?...
  8. Loading icon next to mouse cursor Windows 10

Loading icon next to mouse cursor Windows 10: I've looked at all the old posts about this and I have tried all the same exact fixes however nothing is helping my case at all. The weird part is that it didn't happen until today. Is there any fix for this issue in 2022 or do I have to wait until the next update for windows...
  9. Loading icon next to mouse cursor Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading icon next to mouse cursor Windows 10: I've looked at all the old posts about this and I have tried all the same exact fixes however nothing is helping my case at all. The weird part is that it didn't happen until today. Is there any fix for this issue in 2022 or do I have to wait until the next update for windows...
  10. Loading icon next to mouse cursor Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows loading cursor

2. cursor loading constantly

3. cursor constantly loading windows 10

4. cursor continuously loading,
  5. constant loading cursor windows 10 on desktop,
  6. the cursor is loading in windows,
  7. mouse loading windows 10,
  8. windows 10 mouse pointer is always busy,
  9. windows cursor constantly loading,
  10. my is my cursor constantly loading,
  11. windows 10 cursor always loading,