Windows 10: Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors

Discus and support Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am setting up a Thin Client using RDP on four (4) monitors to a Windows 10 computer on VM. When I set up the session as default and all four... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RayAGarcia, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors

Hello,

I am setting up a Thin Client using RDP on four (4) monitors to a Windows 10 computer on VM. When I set up the session as default and all four monitors appear with individual taskbars, the mouse cursor will disappear moving from a distant monitor (2, 3, or 4) back to the primary monitor. When the cursor crosses an open application window, it will reappear. Enabling Mouse Tails doesn't help. If I choose an Animated cursor, it will stay visible across all monitors.

When I use Extended Desktop and the session desktop appears as one big monitor, the default mouse cursor performs fine (doesn't disappear.)

Has anyone seen a similar problem?

***Moved From: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures***

:)

RayAGarcia, Jan 17, 2019

2. Mouse cursor sticks to edge between multiple monitors

Using Windows 10 and the mouse cursor sticks to edge between multiple monitors. The threshold for the speed in which to stick needs to be adjustable. It is far too strong at the moment and i have to race my cursor across monitors- is laborious to deal with
    throughout a 10 hour day at work.... Please fix!

Moved from Windows 10 / Performance & system failures.

WBrannen_24, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Mouse cursor disappearing

Whenever I close my windows 10 laptop, my mouse cursor disappears. Without a cursor I can't click on anything. Is their any way to prevent it from disappearing?

dmendoza2987, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors

Mouse cursor disappeared

Hello Ruby,

This issue may arise due to an outdated mouse driver or conflicting programs. To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Ashish Sondhi on this thread link.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors

1. Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor disappears

2. Cursor / Mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor / Mouse disappeared: My cursor has completely disappeared from my computer. I have shut down, restarted my computer but it won't return. I can press control to locate it, but it does not show. I can sometimes move it around short distances but for the most part it won't respond....
  3. Cursor / Mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor / Mouse disappeared: My cursor has completely disappeared from my computer. I have shut down, restarted my computer but it won't return. I can press control to locate it, but it does not show. I can sometimes move it around short distances but for the most part it won't respond....
  4. Mouse cursor disappears.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor disappears.: Just recently my cursor has started disappearing in games and in Win 10. I have tried what has been told to others to fix this but nothing i try makes a difference. It does what it wants....
  5. Windows 10 - Mouse cursor sticks to edge between multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Mouse cursor sticks to edge between multiple monitors: I'm actually just here because the previous thread Windows 10 - Mouse cursor sticks to edge between multiple monitors Was locked with an unsatisfactory resolution of " Report it in the Hub App" Instead of the actual solution which i believe i have. The Issue: Based on what...
  6. Mouse Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Disappears: So I was using my computer for a few hours worked fine, turned it off and let it charge, when I turned it on again the mouse cursor disappeared, plugged in a wired mouse and it pops up, but when I unplug it, it disappeared again, someone help please. I’m on a laptop if that...
  7. Server 2016 RDS and multiple monitors for client

in Windows 10 Customization
    Server 2016 RDS and multiple monitors for client: Hi, I'm trying to get my remote desktop across 2 monitors on my client laptop. I have done the following with no effect: The first method is directly through the RDP interface. Open the Remote Desktop and click the "Options" button on the bottom left-hand corner of the...
  8. Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse cursor disappears when using Windows 10 RDS on multiple monitors: Hello, I am setting up a Thin Client using RDP on four (4) monitors to a Windows 10 computer on VM. When I set up the session as default and all four monitors appear with individual taskbars, the mouse cursor will disappear moving from a distant monitor (2, 3, or 4) back to...
  9. Cursor disappears in windows 10. I'm not using a mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor disappears in windows 10. I'm not using a mouse: There seems to be no pattern to my disappearing cursor. I have a touch screen surface pro and use the cursor without a mouse. At times the cursor disappears from the screen but I can still use the touch screen. The only way to get the cursor back is to turn the computer on...
  10. Mouse cursor disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor disappearing: Hello, I am using Win10 desktop with wired mouse; it's been working quite well for me until lately. I've had this Dell computer about 3 or so years, now. My mouse cursor has started to disappear at random times, only coming back when I rapidly move the mouse back and forth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse disappearing triple monitors

2. mouse disappears in windows 10 multiple monitors

3. how to find win 10 mouse cursor on multiple screens

4. rds 2 monitors black screen silverlight,
  5. windows 10 1903 update multiple monitors,
  6. mouse pointer disappears windows 10 on multiple screens