Windows 10: Mouse cursor dragging for sometime before its stables

Discus and support Mouse cursor dragging for sometime before its stables in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I have an issue, at boot up after PC boots up the mouse cursor would e dragging sort off for like 3 mins before it stabilizes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Olumese Anthony ABIEBA, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Mouse cursor dragging for sometime before its stables

Hello Guys,

I have an issue, at boot up after PC boots up the mouse cursor would e dragging sort off for like 3 mins before it stabilizes and everything becomes ok and responsive, what could be the cause of this delay?

Its a Pavillion AIO 24 inch device intel core I5 with 8Gb RAM.

Please help

:)

Olumese Anthony ABIEBA, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Oct 21, 2019
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Mouse cursor dragging for sometime before its stables

Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Mouse cursor dragging for sometime before its stables

1. Mouse cursor dragging for sometime before its stables - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor dragging

2. Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor sometimes disappears behind an application window: Occasionally my mouse cursor disappears behind an application window. I am running Windows 11.I've enabled showing the cursor when pressing the Ctrl key and this still works. When I hover the place where the cursor should be over buttons etc, they still show they are...
  3. Mouse cursor working on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor working on its own: Hi,I have windows 10 laptop for quite a long and recently my mouse has started playing up. It starts working on its own at a very high speed selecting every icon on the desktop and start menu. It just becomes impossible even to restart until I attach an external mouse which...
  4. Mouse cursor sometime gets stuck at the top of the screen and sometime at the bottom of the...

Mouse cursor sometime gets stuck at the top of the screen and sometime at the bottom of the...: I have a laptop, recently it started having some trouble with the mouse cursor. Sometime the cursor would get stuck at top of the screen or bottom. Even though I can move it, it instantaneously returns to its original position. Solution: I thought it was the problem of my...
  5. Mouse Cursor Moving on its own

Mouse Cursor Moving on its own: So I installed a ssd in my pc just today. Turned on my pc and now my mouse cursor is moving whenever it feels like it. I tried all the tips online like updating the drivers, turning off show mouse when typing, everything but it keeps moving and it’s extremely frustrating. I...
  6. mouse clicks right on its own sometimes

mouse clicks right on its own sometimes: The mouse clicks on right by itself sometimes ------- need a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-clicks-right-on-its-own-sometimes/547e9f30-b865-447e-80ab-0c42e5b8ae29
  7. Mouse cursor moving on its own.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse cursor moving on its own.: So I noticed that with my new laptop, the cursor will randomly move or somewhere on the screen by itself. And just now the Minecraft launcher opened by itself. I'm in the bed watching TV, not touching anything with the laptop. Is this normal? I looked it up and I saw some...
  8. Black screen with mouse cursor before login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with mouse cursor before login: I am having issues fixing black screen with white cursor that has come up before log in screen when laptop was turning on this is a new laptop, 5 days old i have windows 10 that came with it. No matter what combination I try I cannot get task manager to start. i have tried...
  9. I Have To Move the Mouse Cursor Twice Sometimes

I Have To Move the Mouse Cursor Twice Sometimes: Hi. Sometimes when I try to move the mouse cursor on my old laptop, it doesn't move. When I try to move it again, it starts moving agian. But this is annoying. I think it happens with mouse clicking, too. How can i fix this? This happens in video editing with...
  10. Laggy / choppy mouse dragging, but only sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    Laggy / choppy mouse dragging, but only sometimes: Hi, I have this issue with Win10 with a very laggy and choppy dragging of windows or files. I have a Logitech M510 wireless mouse with a nano reciever. I made a video of this problem in action. The window stutters, and sometimes the mouse pointer stops for a second. As you...