Windows 10: Mouse cursor Drifting

Discus and support Mouse cursor Drifting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So for context, I used multiple mouses both cheap (I-Home) and expensive (Logitech G) and no matter what, even on two different pcs, A dell from 2018... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PrimoJupiter, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Mouse cursor Drifting

So for context, I used multiple mouses both cheap (I-Home) and expensive (Logitech G) and no matter what, even on two different pcs, A dell from 2018 and an Ibuypower from 2019 when I used mouses their cursors would seemingly just drift when I move them straight up, I tried everything, uninstalling devices, updating, even straight-up replacing them but the issue Would always come. EVEN ON A MOUSE THAT I GOT 2 HOURS AGO.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/PrimoJupiter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PrimoJupiter, Nov 1, 2020

2. drifting / uncontrollable cursor

Hi,

Regarding your issue with your mouse cursor, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Ratandeep on this thread:

Mouse drifting and not working properly.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Nov 1, 2020
  3. drifting / uncontrollable cursor

we have several Toshiba Portege Z30-A laptops with Windows 10. ALL of them have the problem of the cursor drifting. Usually it drifts from upper right to lower left and then disappears off the lower left corner of the screen. If you try and control
    the cursor, it fights the mouse and won't do what you want. HELP!!

HighlyFrustrated25, Nov 1, 2020
  4. TXYZOK Win User

Mouse cursor Drifting

Drifting cursor with a brand new Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

I just bought the Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard & mouse set. When the mouse is turned on, the cursor drifts to the top right of my screen. I've restarted, checked the batteries, made sure there's no lint confusing the mouse's optics, moved the receiver to a
    different port, installed the Mouse and Keyboard Center, updated USB-related drivers, and it still drifts.

The keyboard works fine with the same receiver. The wired mouse I have doesn't drift.

Windows 10 1903. Did I spent $120 to get a broken mouse?

TXYZOK, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Mouse cursor Drifting

1. Mouse cursor Drifting - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor Drifting

2. Why does my mouse cursor drift off when I do anything on my mouse and move the cursor at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mouse cursor drift off when I do anything on my mouse and move the cursor at...: It's been about 2 days since this happened. I switched to a new laptop and suddenly my wireless logitech g703 lightspeed mouse doesn't function like it used to. Every time I left click, scroll or even right click while also moving my cursor at the same time my cursor would...
  3. Cursor constantly drifting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor constantly drifting: My cursor will constantly drift to the right side of the screen to no specific spot, just drifts directly to the right. This occurred a few days ago but I was able to fix it with a simple restart, but now I've tried restarting a few times and the cursor still won't stop...
  4. Cursor constantly drifting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor constantly drifting: My cursor will constantly drift to the right side of the screen to no specific spot, just drifts directly to the right. This occurred a few days ago but I was able to fix it with a simple restart, but now I've tried restarting a few times and the cursor still won't stop...
  5. Cursor Drift

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor Drift: My cursor started drifting a few days ago. We changed the batteries in the mouse, checked the sensor, tried a different USB port, and tried a different mouse which also drifted. In the end, the problem was solved by deleting a second driver in the device manager. It fixed the...
  6. touch pad mouse drifting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch pad mouse drifting: Hello, I am currently having trouble with my mouse. I have a touchpad and my mouse is drifting to either the bottom left corner or the top right corner. I have checked all computer updates, I have tried disabling and reenabling the mouse pad. I have cleaned the area. I...
  7. mouse cursor slowly drifting automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse cursor slowly drifting automatically: happenes on my desktop pc, its not a hardware issue, mouse working fine on my laptops. also if i remove the mouse, the cursor still moves slowly without a mouse attached! definately a windows issue. does any1 had this before? submitted by /u/qjay [link] [comments]...
  8. Drifting cursor with a brand new Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drifting cursor with a brand new Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I just bought the Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard & mouse set. When the mouse is turned on, the cursor drifts to the top right of my screen. I've restarted, checked the batteries, made sure there's no lint confusing the mouse's optics, moved the receiver to a different port,...
  9. Cursor Drift

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor Drift: Does anyone else have excessive cursor drift after installing W10? I am using a laptop with a touchpad, but I find the cursor always wants to drift upwards. Have tried many online so called "Cures" but so far nothing has worked. It's at it's worst when I am playing...
  10. Drifting cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Drifting cursor: Could anybody help with a drifting cursor problem that is making working on my Sony Vaio laptop very frustrating and time consuming; the cursor has a mind of his own, it tends to move in any direction at random and if I am in Explorer, at times, it transfers files from one...