Windows 10: Mouse Cursor glitch on Windows 10

Discus and support Mouse Cursor glitch on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I have a problem with my mouse cursor like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgX8N9g7R7Q&list=LLpTrAtznmCEE2CKyHZeMWdg&index=11&t=0s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ГеоргиСтанчев, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Mouse Cursor glitch on Windows 10

Hello Guys, I have a problem with my mouse cursor like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgX8N9g7R7Q&list=LLpTrAtznmCEE2CKyHZeMWdg&index=11&t=0s

My PC is:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3340

GPU:Radeon R9 280 3GB Dual-X

RAM:8GB RAM.

Edition: Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1803

OS Build: 17134.191

System Type: 64-bit

How i can fix this and What is this problem?

Hardware or Software?

:)

ГеоргиСтанчев, Aug 11, 2018
  2. vram Win User

Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor

Anyone else have this happen? The garbled box is my mouse cursor. It returned to normal once I logged in. This is a random thing. Most of the time, its normal.

Mouse Cursor glitch on Windows 10 [​IMG]

3. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Mouse Cursor glitch on Windows 10

No mouse cursor on Windows 10

After installing Windows 10 apparently successfully except ... no mouse cursor on wireless USB mouse. Tried rebooting with wired USB mouse but still no mouse cursor. Using numeric arrows and tab key managed to navigate to settings - no mouse device listed.

Tried everything but can't use Windows without mouse.

DavidCripps, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Mouse Cursor glitch on Windows 10

1. Mouse Cursor glitch on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse Cursor glitch

2. Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen: Hello,I recently purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse and have been noticing the mouse cursor will glitch when moving it across the screen. This happens multiple times a day and will last several seconds, making it nearly impossible to do my work properly.I find I...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen: Hello,I recently purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse and have been noticing the mouse cursor will glitch when moving it across the screen. This happens multiple times a day and will last several seconds, making it nearly impossible to do my work properly.I find I...
  4. Something is wrong with right screen mouse cursor glitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with right screen mouse cursor glitch.: I don't know why this is here in the first place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-is-wrong-with-right-screen-mouse-cursor/d8e2c5e0-bcc5-424e-b275-8c85cff90cf2
  5. Something is wrong with right screen mouse cursor glitch.

Something is wrong with right screen mouse cursor glitch.: I don't know why this is here in the first place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-is-wrong-with-right-screen-mouse-cursor/d8e2c5e0-bcc5-424e-b275-8c85cff90cf2
  6. Cursor taskbar glitch

Cursor taskbar glitch: My cursor stops moving whenever I open context menu of an app on taskbar, and it resumes movement precisely when the animation finishes, sort of teleporting to where I was initially dragging it to. If I right click and move cursor higher, it lags and disappears behind the...
  7. Cursor taskbar glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor taskbar glitch: My cursor stops moving whenever I open context menu of an app on taskbar, and it resumes movement precisely when the animation finishes, sort of teleporting to where I was initially dragging it to. If I right click and move cursor higher, it lags and disappears behind the...
  8. my mouse is glitching Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my mouse is glitching Windows 10: my wireless mouse started to be glitchy for some reason....when i move it up it moves down and when i move it down it moves up...in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-is-glitching-windows-10/92e4576c-210b-4038-a518-bbcdba0baeed
  9. Animated cursor glitching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Animated cursor glitching: Hello everyone this is my first post here. I have been using an animated cursor called Night Diamond for over a year. No problems. Then Windows 10 version 1809 came, and my cursor is now works like a png image, sometimes it shows signs of trying to show animations, but it...
  10. Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor: Anyone else have this happen? The garbled box is my mouse cursor. It returned to normal once I logged in. This is a random thing. Most of the time, its normal. [img] 33567

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 build 17134 mouse pointer

2. windows 10 mouse cursor glitch

3. mouse glitchin when hovering

4. glitching mouse cursor,
  5. mouse pointer bug windows 10,
  6. cursor glitch windows 10,
  7. glitch windows 10,
  8. mouse glitching windows 10,
  9. windows 10 mouse glitch,
  10. windows cursor glitch,
  11. mouse coursor freezing troubleshooting laptop windows 10 dell,