Windows 10: Mouse cursor is too big

Discus and support Mouse cursor is too big in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! My problem is that suddenly mouse cursor became way too big! OS is Windows 10. Display scaling is set to 100%. Pointer size set to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aleksandr Nazarenko, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Mouse cursor is too big

Hello!

My problem is that suddenly mouse cursor became way too big!

OS is Windows 10.

Display scaling is set to 100%.

Pointer size set to smallest.

Poiner Scheme set to Windows Default.

Never happened before.

I can see its square pixels now.

BTW, when I sign out pointer returns normal size, but after signing in it becomes huge again.

:)

Aleksandr Nazarenko, Dec 11, 2018
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Mouse cursor too big

Possible answer. Would take some finagling. Make a copy of the cursor in question. Edit it with any good image editor, and resize the x/y ratio. Save as type .cur and copy back into windows/cursors folder.

Mouse cursor is too big [​IMG]

Select it here:

Mouse cursor is too big [​IMG]

Hopachi is the Master of all things Cursor, maybe drop the question in

Custom Cursors - Windows 10 Forums

f14tomcat, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Dec 11, 2018
  4. OneMoar Win User

Mouse cursor is too big

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Mouse cursor is too big

1. Mouse cursor is too big - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor too

2. Too Big, How?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too Big, How?: Hi,I have downloaded a file zipped from google drive to add to a usb.The file is 7.01GB in size zipped.I have 2 usb's @ 32gb, both never used until today, the first totally empty, and the one same capacity with 13gb Free.Yet I am getting the attached when trying to copy or...
  3. Too Big, How?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too Big, How?: Hi,I have downloaded a file zipped from google drive to add to a usb.The file is 7.01GB in size zipped.I have 2 usb's @ 32gb, both never used until today, the first totally empty, and the one same capacity with 13gb Free.Yet I am getting the attached when trying to copy or...
  4. Notepad is too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad is too big: Hi, I just created a script with AutoHot Key and don't like the Notepad window display on the screen. It used to me a manageable window but now takes up the entire desktop and I can't reduce the size of it. Is there anything I can do to make the window smaller? Thanks...
  5. Mouse cursor too big because based on signal res and not desktop res

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor too big because based on signal res and not desktop res: How to ? Change the fact that cursor size is based on signal resolution OR change signal resolution Hello, I have 2 monitors, 1 is natively a 4k res monitor the other is not, it's a hd monitor. Since I plugged in the 4k one, when I go in the desktop resolution option of...
  6. Display is TOO big

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display is TOO big: Am I the only person with this problem?? I've hunted everywhere! I recently got a new computer with Windows 10. I also got a new monitor. The monitor I got is a 32" very wide screen. I don't know if my issue is due to the screen or W10. I've adjusted my size to as low...
  7. Calculator too big

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator too big: How can I get calculator that takes up less screen space? I don't care about touch screen. Don Cole 146762
  8. Mouse cursor too big

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor too big: Hi all, Mouse cursor in Windows 10 scales with the display size. If we go to display -> scale and layout, and we set 100, 125, 150% etc size we get the respected pointer size - the bigger the size the larger the mouse cursor. This is quite logical except when we want to to...
  9. fonts are too big

in Windows 10 Support
    fonts are too big: My wife hit something and now my fonts are too big. I'd like to get the letters back to the smaller version as they are waaaay too big. Can anyone help? 105368
  10. Screen too Big!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen too Big!: My laptop is connected to my HD TV via an HDTV cable. But the blown-up screen encroaches beyond the 42"HD frame, so I have a difficult time scrolling, getting to the bottom and top bars. I want to settings and display, but I couldn't figure out how to shrink the screen enough...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my cursor is too big

2. windows sursor is too big at lowest setting

3. cursor suddenly becomes huge on windows 10

4. mouse pointer too big on my monitor,
  5. cursor to big,
  6. windows 10 my cursor is too big,
  7. mouse curser too large,
  8. windows 10 mouse pointer scalling to big,
  9. curser is really big,
  10. windows 10 mouse pointer too big,
  11. windows text and mouse pointer is too big,