Windows 10: Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen

Discus and support Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having a problem with my mouse cursor for the past few days and the problem just started at of no where. At random times the mouse cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PHYCOTICGORILLA, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen

Hi, I've been having a problem with my mouse cursor for the past few days and the problem just started at of no where. At random times the mouse cursor will jump to the top right of the screen. I have tried most troubleshooting methods I could find and was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem or could help me. Thanks in advance.

:)

PHYCOTICGORILLA, Feb 21, 2022

2. Mouse cursor jumps to top of screen

Hi, my mouse cursor is acting very weird. The cursor jumps to the top of my left screen on dual monitor setup. It's been fine up until today. It's a wireless mouse and has new battery. I have a video of it but don't know how to post or add link to YouTube.
    Any help would be great as it's almost unusable.

burntofferings1, Feb 21, 2022
  3. Cursor Randomely Jumps to Top Right Corner and Clicks

I've recently had this really annoying problem where my cursor randomly moves to the top right corner of the screen (where the X on most programs are) and clicks, exiting whatever I'm in. This happens when I'm not touching my mouse, when I'm not touching
    my touchpad, and even when I'm not even near my laptop. The cursor jumps to the top right corner and clicks. I'm pretty sure that this is not a mouse or touchpad problem. How do I fix this issue?

fa625c7e-fd1c-47ca-8104-586112edb34a, Feb 21, 2022
  4. RonnieB47 Win User

Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen

Cursor jumping to top left corner.

I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was
    unplugged, the battery saver was turned on and notifications started popping up at random times and the cursor automatically jumped to the notification. I use a wireless mouse, Anker TM156g, and all the correct drivers have been installed. This was driving
    me crazy. I don't know what to do. Any site that has info on cursor jumping suggest a new driver but that doesn't work. Any help will be appreciated.

Ron

RonnieB47, Feb 21, 2022
Thema:

Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen

1. Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor jumping

2. Mouse cursor jumping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor jumping: I have a new mouse. but the problem is its cursor on the screen is erratic. What should i Do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-jumping/e00d5256-5ae7-4d78-8ef4-3ddb30b9c9a3
  3. Mouse cursor jumping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor jumping: I have a new mouse. but the problem is its cursor on the screen is erratic. What should i Do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-jumping/e00d5256-5ae7-4d78-8ef4-3ddb30b9c9a3
  4. Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen: Hi, I've been having a problem with my mouse cursor for the past few days and the problem just started at of no where. At random times the mouse cursor will jump to the top right of the screen. I have tried most troubleshooting methods I could find and was wondering if anyone...
  5. Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen: Hi, I've been having a problem with my mouse cursor for the past few days and the problem just started at of no where. At random times the mouse cursor will jump to the top right of the screen. I have tried most troubleshooting methods I could find and was wondering if anyone...
  6. Cursor jumps to top right corner of screen and closes window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumps to top right corner of screen and closes window: Hey all, This problem has been affecting my Windows 10 laptop for years.It happens whether I am using my USB mouse or just using the touch pad. It seems to happen more often perhaps only when I am just running on battery power and the power cord is disconnected from the PC....
  7. Jumping mouse cursor

Jumping mouse cursor: Mouse cursor keeps jumping out of control. I've uninstalled it there were 3 listed under the mouse device and then updated the device driver. Didn't fix it. What do I do?...
  8. Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner: My mouse cursor keeps jumping to the bottom right corner of the screen, either opening the language bar, the calendar, the notifications or the tab that brings you back to your desktop. The time between each jump is completely random, and the consistency is different each...
  9. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...
  10. Mouse jumps top right every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse jumps top right every few seconds: In the last 3 months the USB Logitech mouse on my 4 year old Chillblast Windows 10 PC i7, 16Gb has started jumping resetting to the top right of screen at random intervals of 4-15 seconds. Quite often this occurs while I happen to press the left mouse button so in effect...