Windows 10: Mouse cursor jumps around when I'm trying to write.

Discus and support Mouse cursor jumps around when I'm trying to write. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My cursor is constantly jumping around when am trying to write making me have to watch very carefully where my cursor is. How can I prevent the cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SherryPeabody, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Mouse cursor jumps around when I'm trying to write.

My cursor is constantly jumping around when am trying to write making me have to watch very carefully where my cursor is. How can I prevent the cursor from jumping around on the page??

:)

SherryPeabody, Oct 31, 2020

2. Jumping mouse cursor

Mouse cursor keeps jumping out of control. I've uninstalled it (there were 3 listed under the mouse device) and then updated the device driver. Didn't fix it. What do I do?

Charlie T65, Oct 31, 2020
  3. cursor pause and jump (mouse and touchpad)

Hi Spencer,

Let us try to resolve your concern with the performance of your cursor. We suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Arun B J in this thread.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Mouse cursor jumps around when I'm trying to write.

Cursor jumps

I did a factory reset on my computer and am using an entirely different, wired mouse and the cursor is STILL jumping to the top left.

Any suggestions what it could be? Or what to do now? Thank you.

Mary StewartLyda, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Mouse cursor jumps around when I'm trying to write.

1. Mouse cursor jumps around when I'm trying to write. - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor jumps

2. Mouse cursor jumping around on VHD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor jumping around on VHD: Hi all. I have recently tried to dual boot a Windows 7 SSD installation with a Windows flavour on a VHD. I have tried couple of Windows versions on the VHD, but the mouse/cursor starts jumping around once drivers get installed only on the the VHD install. It's OK in Safe...
  3. Mouse cursor jumping around on VHD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor jumping around on VHD: Hi all. I have recently tried to dual boot a Windows 7 SSD installation with a Windows flavour on a VHD. I have tried couple of Windows versions on the VHD, but the mouse/cursor starts jumping around once drivers get installed only on the the VHD install. It's OK in Safe...
  4. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  5. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  6. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. MOUSE JUMPS AROUND

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MOUSE JUMPS AROUND: I've been experiencing a laggy mouse for 2 weeks now I've tries many solutions i found online n they dont work ,please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jumps-around/60c2a60e-5c85-4979-b6df-91ba6bb348dd
  8. Mouse cursor sticking when I'm moving it around

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse cursor sticking when I'm moving it around: Have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse, and it's giving me problems. Cursor is sticking when I move it around. Sticks briefly, and then moves again. Annoying. I've tried the mouse settings not all of them in Windows, but nothing seems to work. Had this problem before, but...
  9. Mouse cursor jumps around on desktop screen

Mouse cursor jumps around on desktop screen: Hi. I am running Windows 10 subscription. I have a Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. Over the last week or so my cursor started jumping around on my screen. At first it constantly seemed to jump to the left bottom corner. I thought it was the mouse and went through all sorts of...
  10. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...