Windows 10: Mouse Cursor Keeps Disappearing? hard to tell what I am doing

Discus and support Mouse Cursor Keeps Disappearing? hard to tell what I am doing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Mouse Cursor Keeps Disappearing? website is no help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Last Bit, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Last Bit Win User

Mouse Cursor Keeps Disappearing? hard to tell what I am doing

Mouse Cursor Keeps Disappearing? website is no help

:)

Last Bit, Apr 1, 2019

2. my cursor keeps disappearing

Hi,

If this issue appears on your laptop, you need to check if your device is enabled. To do that, follow these steps:

Go to Control Panel > Mouse.

Navigate to the last tab on the right and make sure that the device is enabled.

After doing that, your mouse will reappear and everything will start working again. Keep in mind that you might have to perform these steps using your keyboard.

https://windowsreport.com/cursor-freezes-jumps-...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Mouse cursor disappearing

Whenever I close my windows 10 laptop, my mouse cursor disappears. Without a cursor I can't click on anything. Is their any way to prevent it from disappearing?

dmendoza2987, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Mouse Cursor Keeps Disappearing? hard to tell what I am doing - Similar Threads - Mouse Cursor Keeps

2. My mouse cursor keeps disappearing if it isn't moving constantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse cursor keeps disappearing if it isn't moving constantly.: i have tried uninstalling drivers and restarting to let windows reinstall them, i have tried updating drivers manually nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-cursor-keeps-disappearing-if-it-isnt/35fca579-5a92-4716-8fcb-718ba2ade923
  3. My mouse cursor keeps disappearing if it isn't moving constantly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse cursor keeps disappearing if it isn't moving constantly.: i have tried uninstalling drivers and restarting to let windows reinstall them, i have tried updating drivers manually nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-cursor-keeps-disappearing-if-it-isnt/35fca579-5a92-4716-8fcb-718ba2ade923
  4. Cursor / Mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor / Mouse disappeared: My cursor has completely disappeared from my computer. I have shut down, restarted my computer but it won't return. I can press control to locate it, but it does not show. I can sometimes move it around short distances but for the most part it won't respond....
  5. Cursor / Mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor / Mouse disappeared: My cursor has completely disappeared from my computer. I have shut down, restarted my computer but it won't return. I can press control to locate it, but it does not show. I can sometimes move it around short distances but for the most part it won't respond....
  6. Mouse cursor disappears.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor disappears.: Just recently my cursor has started disappearing in games and in Win 10. I have tried what has been told to others to fix this but nothing i try makes a difference. It does what it wants....
  7. Mouse Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Disappears: So I was using my computer for a few hours worked fine, turned it off and let it charge, when I turned it on again the mouse cursor disappeared, plugged in a wired mouse and it pops up, but when I unplug it, it disappeared again, someone help please. I’m on a laptop if that...
  8. Cursor keeps disappearing but mouse is still on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor keeps disappearing but mouse is still on: If I leave my pc for about 10 minutes, the mouse cursor will disappear and disconnect, however my mouse lights up when it's connected to a USB port and the light stays on, light goes off when I take it out of the USB port. I bought my keyboard and mouse in a set and the...
  9. My mouse cursor keeps disappearing after a few days?

My mouse cursor keeps disappearing after a few days?: So a few weeks ago, I got this nice laptop. Runs great, and is overall a fine piece of machinery. The only downside after 3-4 days, my mouse cursor, while I'm asleep, just stops showing up. I do have a screensaver on, but usually when this happens, it doesn't show up either....
  10. Mouse cursor disappearing

Mouse cursor disappearing: Hello, I am using Win10 desktop with wired mouse; it's been working quite well for me until lately. I've had this Dell computer about 3 or so years, now. My mouse cursor has started to disappear at random times, only coming back when I rapidly move the mouse back and forth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MOUSE keeps dissapearing while using custom cursor

2. my mouse keeps disappearing. What can i do?