Windows 10: Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen

Discus and support Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse keeps going to the bottom right corner of the screen. My touchpad works just fine, but whenever I move my mouse the cursor instantly goes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by remote2, Oct 20, 2018.

1. remote2 Win User

Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen

My mouse keeps going to the bottom right corner of the screen. My touchpad works just fine, but whenever I move my mouse the cursor instantly goes to the bottom right and I have no clue how to fix this. I've had this mouse for a while and this problem happened out of nowhere.

Whenever I turn my mouse off and back on again, it works like normal for a bit, but after about 8-10 minutes it happens again. I've also tried to take out the USB and put it back in my laptop, and also disabling my mouse in the settings and re-enabling it but both just resulted in the same thing -- it works for a few minutes before suddenly moving to the bottom right again. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

remote2, Oct 20, 2018
  2. RejZoR Win User

Laggy mouse cursor in the top right corner?

That's like saying, cut your arm off in case of an infection, instead of curing the infection itself. It's not helpful is it? I don't want a cursor without shadow or a black cursor.

RejZoR, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Laggy mouse cursor in the top right corner?

That's probably because you are used to using the mouse pointer shadow, which I never used and hence don't miss. So maybe you should give yourself more time to get used to using the pointer without shadow.
    If you need the shadow to keep the pointer easy to "find" on the screen, maybe you should look for a mouse cursor theme with a black pointer.

Peter1986C, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen

Mouse cursor jumps to corner of screen when pressing left and right click simultaneously

When I click the left and right mouse buttons simultaneously, the mouse cursor jumps to a certain corner of my screen.

Is there a solution to this problem?

[FrostBite], Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen

1. Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor keeps

2. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  3. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  4. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  5. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  6. My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen: The mouse cursor also looks like a star if that has to do with anything. submitted by /u/MrRawr_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6rk6p/my_mouse_is_stuck_at_the_bottom_right_corner_of/
  7. Mouse stuck in bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse stuck in bottom right of screen: I was just starting up my pc and my mouse started flickering back to the edge og the bottom right part of the screen. i have searched up the problem but it seems like they indicate its a problem with that mouse specifically, which its not. i tried with another mouse and its...
  8. Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner: My mouse cursor keeps jumping to the bottom right corner of the screen, either opening the language bar, the calendar, the notifications or the tab that brings you back to your desktop. The time between each jump is completely random, and the consistency is different each...
  9. Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner: So I’ve been trying to fix this problem on and off for about a day. I don’t really know how it started by my cursor jumped to the bottom corner of my screen. When I try to move it it flickers back to the same spot. I can’t go very far before it goes back to the same spot. The...
  10. Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen: Hi! So, I've been having this issue for the last couple of months or so...recently, my computer started having a number of issues, and one of the most prominent ones was that the mouse cursor would repeatedly get stuck in the bottom right corner of the screen (and sometimes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse cursor stuck in corner of screen

2. when mouse stuck in screen

3. mouse cursor stuck in right corner

4. mouse stuck in corner of screen windows 10,
  5. cursor to the left of the screen.,
  6. mouse problem cursor going right,
  7. mouse cursor keeps moving to bottom of screen,
  8. my curser keeps moving to bottom of screen,
  9. CURSER DISAPPEARS TO BOTTOM RIGHT OF SCREEN,
  10. cursor going automatically to bottom of screen windows 10,
  11. mouse keeps going to lower corner of screen,