Windows 10: Mouse cursor lags down on right click, scroll wheel, side button press.

Discus and support Mouse cursor lags down on right click, scroll wheel, side button press. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This has been happening for a long time. Every time i press right click, the scroll wheel, or side buttons, it lags down. I didn't find anything online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheNoobestas, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Mouse cursor lags down on right click, scroll wheel, side button press.

This has been happening for a long time. Every time i press right click, the scroll wheel, or side buttons, it lags down. I didn't find anything online about this issue. I hope someone here can help.

:)

TheNoobestas, Feb 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Feb 8, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Mouse scroll wheel

Hi Nobby,

Check near the scrolling wheel is there a dpi button?

The button can also be used to switch between normal and media mode by holding it for 3 seconds

When your mouse is in Media Mode the wheel controls the volume and does not scroll documents . ..

DaveM121, Feb 8, 2019
  4. WKieran Win User

Mouse cursor lags down on right click, scroll wheel, side button press.

Windows 10 behaving as if scroll wheel is pressed to the right

Earlier today, my computer begun to act as if I had a horizontal scroll wheel that is pressed to the right (I don't have one), with webpages with a horizontal scroll bar automatically going to the right. No hardware or software changes had occurred prior
    to the issue, and it continues even when all external devices (mouse, keyboard, controller etc.) are disconnected. The right arrow key is behaving as normal (games that use right arrow key not moving without input), so it is not that, and I can change the
    speed of the scrolling in the scroll wheel settings. I have reinstalled all drivers to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

WKieran, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Mouse cursor lags down on right click, scroll wheel, side button press.

1. Mouse cursor lags down on right click, scroll wheel, side button press. - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor lags

2. Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse: Dead Internet Theory is a thing, no doubt, because I cannot find anything onhow to reassign functions to very specific mouse buttons! Eight billion peopleon the planet and...crickets!So here is what I want to do:I want to change what my scroll wheel left and right buttons do....
  3. Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse: Dead Internet Theory is a thing, no doubt, because I cannot find anything onhow to reassign functions to very specific mouse buttons! Eight billion peopleon the planet and...crickets!So here is what I want to do:I want to change what my scroll wheel left and right buttons do....
  4. Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Scroll Wheel: If i press the mouse button it goes into like a auto scroll wheel mode where my cursor turns into a little ball with two arrows one under it pointing down one over it pointing up and a circle around it how do i disable this because it activates even when im scrolling...
  6. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Scroll Wheel: If i press the mouse button it goes into like a auto scroll wheel mode where my cursor turns into a little ball with two arrows one under it pointing down one over it pointing up and a circle around it how do i disable this because it activates even when im scrolling...
  7. Mouse Scroll Wheel

8. my microsoft mouse wheel is not scrolling down

my microsoft mouse wheel is not scrolling down: hello, my Microsoft mouse wheel is not scrolling down, it can scroll for one line then it will stop, I can go up but not down, same with zooming , I cant zoom out but I can zoom in. I tried the mouse setting at programs and sound nothing there to help. I have wireless...
  9. Mouse scroll wheel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse scroll wheel: Mouse scroll wheel now scrolls sound volume instead of document pages. How do I get it back to normal; why did it happen inadvertently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/mouse-scroll-wheel/848db64a-5a4b-472f-8216-c3950b05e79e
  10. Pointer and Scroll Wheel Lag

Pointer and Scroll Wheel Lag: Hello, Been having the issue of pointer lag and more recently scroll wheel lag for the last few weeks, I have had Windows 10 ever since the free upgrade was available, (sometime in August) and this never happened to me before. I have done several computer upgrades since...