Windows 10: Mouse cursor missing in Edge Chromium on Surface pro 7

Discus and support Mouse cursor missing in Edge Chromium on Surface pro 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, When I connect my keyboard cover or my bluetooth mouse to my surface pro 7, the mouse cursor appears as expected to manipulate windows in all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nonewz35, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Nonewz35 Win User

Mouse cursor missing in Edge Chromium on Surface pro 7

Hello,

When I connect my keyboard cover or my bluetooth mouse to my surface pro 7, the mouse cursor appears as expected to manipulate windows in all appsexcept the new edge browser based on chromium.

For now I have 2 workaround: either reboot with the keyboard attached or use another browser Chrome or Brave.

I like the new edge browser and this missing mouse issue is really distracting. Please fix it.

:)

Nonewz35, Feb 26, 2020
  2. VCSupport Win User

Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear

Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear

when it happen need to log off and login then cursor is visible

windows update did successfully even Microsoft surface Arc mouse driver reinstalled

Bluetooth driver update

but still issue reoccur

how i will eliminate this issue not happening again

VCSupport, Feb 26, 2020
  3. AnandLad Win User
    Surface Pro 4 mouse cursor not working properly

I am facing problem on Surface Pro 4 on screen at some point my mouse cursor is not working. How to resolve this issue is there any troubleshoot so I can try it to resolve the problem. Also I am using Windows 10 Version 1709 I did not update due to system
    hanging problem in new version 1803.

***Moved from Surface / Surface Pro 4 / Display and screen***

AnandLad, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Mouse cursor missing in Edge Chromium on Surface pro 7

Cursor on Surface Pro 4 jumping around

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor and Office Insider for Android. I am here to work with you on this problem.

As you said if finger is still and on the touchpad, it starts to jump,

Kindly follow these steps in these sites to fix this:

https://windowsreport.com/mouse-jumps-surface-p...

and

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/surface-pro-4-mo...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information with reference. Thoroughly research products advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it. Watch out for ads
    on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

GaneshGandhi1982, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Mouse cursor missing in Edge Chromium on Surface pro 7

1. Mouse cursor missing in Edge Chromium on Surface pro 7 - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor missing

2. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    surface pro 7: My Sp will not boot. it gets to throubshooting and or reset screens but freezes everytime . I can not get into it at all. How can I make me a recovery from my regualr PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/51472c20-b453-4ef4-a968-7d1f5113a1b5
  3. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    surface pro 7: My Sp will not boot. it gets to throubshooting and or reset screens but freezes everytime . I can not get into it at all. How can I make me a recovery from my regualr PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/51472c20-b453-4ef4-a968-7d1f5113a1b5
  4. Surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 7: Today my surface presented this see picture on the screen after having used it for at least 3 hours in a row. I don't know what caused it but maybe it was because it got hot. I am very disappointed in how easily it was damaged. has it happened to someone? has anyone solved...
  5. Surface pro 7

Surface pro 7: Today my surface presented this see picture on the screen after having used it for at least 3 hours in a row. I don't know what caused it but maybe it was because it got hot. I am very disappointed in how easily it was damaged. has it happened to someone? has anyone solved...
  6. Surface Pro 7 touch problems with Edge and Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 7 touch problems with Edge and Chrome: I just bought a Surface 7 and had a 4 for years without problem. It came with Windows 10. I realized that when using websites on Edge or Chrome especially Reddit, scrolling would stop abruptly and it'd take a couple seconds to start working again. Same for clicking on links....
  7. Surface Pro 7 touch problems with Edge and Chrome

Surface Pro 7 touch problems with Edge and Chrome: I just bought a Surface 7 and had a 4 for years without problem. It came with Windows 10. I realized that when using websites on Edge or Chrome especially Reddit, scrolling would stop abruptly and it'd take a couple seconds to start working again. Same for clicking on links....
  8. Surface pro 7 Camera devices missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro 7 Camera devices missing: There are no devices under Camera in device manager, and when I scan for new hardware they are not found, either. Front or Rear. I have turned camera on under privacy. I have downloaded all,of the camera apps in Microsoft store. NOTHING WORKS. Any ideas, the Surface Pro is...
  9. The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro: My mouse cursor repeatedly disappears from the Edge browser window on my MS Surface Pro 2017 model. While it is not visible, links respond to where it is change colour, or highlight etc.. I have now installed a shortcut in my favourites bar to restart edge edge://restart/ as...
  10. Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear: Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear when it happen need to log off and login then cursor is visible windows update did successfully even Microsoft surface Arc mouse driver reinstalled Bluetooth driver update but still issue reoccur how i will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge missing cursor