Windows 10: Mouse Cursor movement issues.

Discus and support Mouse Cursor movement issues. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, when I use my mouse for video games, like Overwatch or TF2, and I try to move my mouse fast it moves fast for a second, than it slows down the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by S2468, Mar 21, 2021.

1. S2468 Win User

Mouse Cursor movement issues.

So, when I use my mouse for video games, like Overwatch or TF2, and I try to move my mouse fast it moves fast for a second, than it slows down the sensitivity where it looks like I'm spinning slowly, than it stops at where it was supposed to. the issue is that it goes slow for some reason? my sensitivity is fine, that's not the problem its just when I try to do a 180 it does a 20 quickly than does the rest slowly, which I don't understand why? Not sure what the issue is, whether its limiting its speed instead of moving fast, or its something else.

:)

S2468, Mar 21, 2021

2. Mouse movement of the cursor when using the mouse has become very sensitive

Windows 10 Movement of the cursor when using the mouse has become very very sensitive. What can I do to slow it down?

Original subject: Mouse

MaryHilterbrand, Mar 21, 2021
  3. penglis Win User
    Phantom Cursor Movement + Mouse Clicks

I randomly experience phantom cursor movements and mouse clicks on my Windows 10 PC. Often, the phantom actions occur in the middle of work I am doing, so the focus is shifted to another area of the desktop, causing unintended actions and consequences. In
    fact, the problem is occurring as I attempt to write this inquiry, causing me to try and pull the cursor and focus back to my browser window.

This isn't the first time the problem has cropped up, though it is occurring with more frequency, which is diminishing my ability to use the PC. I have also noted the area of the desktop where the phantom movements/clicks occur has migrated. Previously,
    the cursor relocated to the right-center edge of the desktop. Now the cursor moves to the top-right edge of the desktop.

I've swapped out my mouse, and that doesn't have an impact on the problem. I just upgraded to the latest build of Windows 10, and that had no impact on the problem. I've not tried any troubleshooting with drivers on the machine, as that is something I don't
    have the native skills to attempt.

I am running Windows 10 10.10.0.17134 Build 17134. The PC is an HP Pavilion 27-n041 TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop with an Intel i7 CPU.

penglis, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Mouse Cursor movement issues.

Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Mouse Cursor movement issues.

1. Mouse Cursor movement issues. - Similar Threads - Mouse Cursor movement

2. The cursor does not follow mouse movements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The cursor does not follow mouse movements: I have applied all the recommended solutions, that is:* change batteries* change surface* change mouse* reboot PCThe only recommendation I have not applied is "to go back to the installation in which the mouse was acting appropriately", since then I should only use bare...
  3. The cursor does not follow mouse movements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The cursor does not follow mouse movements: I have applied all the recommended solutions, that is:* change batteries* change surface* change mouse* reboot PCThe only recommendation I have not applied is "to go back to the installation in which the mouse was acting appropriately", since then I should only use bare...
  4. Inverted X,Y,Z Mouse movement. "General Cursor Movement" NOT scrollwheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inverted X,Y,Z Mouse movement. "General Cursor Movement" NOT scrollwheel: I have an external mouse thats connected to my laptop but the mouse movement so when im generaly moving the mouse around and the curser to navigate daily task"Web Browsing" random things its inverted so when i move my mouse left it goes right and vice versa please help me i...
  5. Inverted X,Y,Z Mouse movement. "General Cursor Movement" NOT scrollwheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inverted X,Y,Z Mouse movement. "General Cursor Movement" NOT scrollwheel: I have an external mouse thats connected to my laptop but the mouse movement so when im generaly moving the mouse around and the curser to navigate daily task"Web Browsing" random things its inverted so when i move my mouse left it goes right and vice versa please help me i...
  6. Inverted X,Y,Z Mouse movement. "General Cursor Movement" NOT scrollwheel

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Mouse Cursor Movement Feels Strange, Loose

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Movement Feels Strange, Loose: For the past few months it feels like my mouse cursor went to something which I could move sharply and with really good precision, even just on the desktop or while browsing webpages. But, one day it randomly started to feel slippery and loose. Now it feels like I move the...
  8. Mouse Cursor Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Cursor Issue: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Home 64-bit (Build 1903). Recently, at random times, my mouse cursor will disappear going to my second or third monitor. The cursor is still working to a degree on the other screens, but you can't see it until it highlights over an item....
  9. Mouse Movement

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Movement: I am having unwanted mouse movement, specifically when trying to manage files. I'll select a file in a folder and then find the mouse has returned me to the top of the folder and the selected file (still selected) is off the screen.....
  10. Mouse cursor issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse cursor issues: I don't know what happened to my computer, right now my mouse cursor jumps every time I start typing. This happens with all apps, what could be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-issues/e66586b9-50e2-4617-aadd-19a3fca2a255