Windows 10: Mouse cursor moves left side

Discus and support Mouse cursor moves left side in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi team, I am using windoes 10. My mouse cursor keeps on moving left side and it always select the first file in tha folder and am not able to scroll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeevanandPerumalsamy, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Mouse cursor moves left side

Hi team,

I am using windoes 10. My mouse cursor keeps on moving left side and it always select the first file in tha folder and am not able to scroll down. I have troubleshooting and uninstalled the mouse driver. But still facing the issue.

Can you please help?

Thanks

:)

JeevanandPerumalsamy, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Bratinish Win User

Mouse Cursor Moves Left By Itself

Lately when I'm using my notebook my mouse cursor starts moving to the left by itself. The only thing I can connect these incidents with is when I open Microsoft Office 2013. It usually starts occurring after I've opened that program. However, even when
    I don't have it open, it does it as well. It just happens at random. I've tested unplugging my mouse from the computer or switching USB ports but it doesn't fix it; and using my touchpad doesn't help either. I can move the mouse cursor with my mouse, but the
    cursor fidgets and keeps moving left. I've scanned my computer so I'm lost as to why it's doing this.

Bratinish, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Cursor moves when I move the mouse, but so does the image

About once or twice a day, the cursor of my Windows 10 PC's wireless mouse starts acting up.

It's when I'm looking at images (often maps, e.g., Google Street View, Ordnance Survey maps, etc.).

This is not a classic "Sticky Mouse" problem, where the cursor becomes static. The cursor moves when I move the mouse, but (after a while) so does the image.

The mouse/cursor starts off OK, and I can drag the image by clicking and holding the left mouse button while I move to a different part of the image. I can then release the left mouse button, and the image stays put, while I move the cursor to grab and drag
    another part of the image.

The trouble starts after a while, when I release the button, the image "sticks" to the cursor, and moves wherever I move the cursor.

Repeated use of the left button doesn't shift it, neither does right-clicking.

If I move the cursor out of the frame or window holding the image, the image stays where it was left. If I try an "sneak" around the outside of the frame, and reintroduce the cursor at the other side of the frame, the image immediately jumps to fix itself
    to the cursor at the position I left it at.

The mouse/cursor works perfectly well in other windows and applications, but when I return to the "problem" image, it snaps to the cursor before I click any buttons.

It's a very frustrating issue, particularly when I have to use the cursor to scroll left or right through large images.

Any thoughts on how to fix this irritation would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Anon E. Mouse, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Mouse cursor moves left side

Mouse Cursor Moving Spontaneously

Hey All,

I have an MSI GE72 2QD Apache Pro laptop with Windows 10 64-Bit OS. I use a wireless Logitech M510 mouse.

My problem is that my mouse cursor will move spontaneously at different times and start randomly clicking on things. Super annoying.

Things I have done to try to revert the issue:

• Made sure my drivers for both the touchpad and wireless mouse were fully updated.
    • Rolled-back the drivers to see if that would fix the problem.
    • Completely uninstalled the drivers and then reinstalled them.
    • Disabled the touchpad, which does work, but I don't want to keep it this way.
    Since disabling the touchpad is the only thing that seems to work, I am thinking it has something to do with that.

Any suggestions or tips that might resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Johnw28020, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Mouse cursor moves left side

1. Mouse cursor moves left side - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor moves

2. Cursor is moving left automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is moving left automatically.: Sir./ madam I have recently Flashed windows 11 in my pc . and I am facing a problem. That Cursor is moving left automatically. I have tried by uninstalling driver to fix this issue. I got failed. Please help me. Is there any file or s/w corrupted.?...
  3. Cursor is moving left automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor is moving left automatically.: Sir./ madam I have recently Flashed windows 11 in my pc . and I am facing a problem. That Cursor is moving left automatically. I have tried by uninstalling driver to fix this issue. I got failed. Please help me. Is there any file or s/w corrupted.?...
  4. Cursor on Windows 10 computer moving to the left NOT MOUSE OR KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor on Windows 10 computer moving to the left NOT MOUSE OR KEYBOARD: I wanted to change my wallpaper, so I opened up the settings to change it, but when I clicked on "browse," the cursor onscreen moved to the left, going to the right of the screen, staying on "give feedback." It does this only on the start menu and the settings menu. I...
  5. Cursor on Windows 10 computer moving to the left NOT MOUSE OR KEYBOARD

Cursor on Windows 10 computer moving to the left NOT MOUSE OR KEYBOARD: I wanted to change my wallpaper, so I opened up the settings to change it, but when I clicked on "browse," the cursor onscreen moved to the left, going to the right of the screen, staying on "give feedback." It does this only on the start menu and the settings menu. I...
  6. Cursor on Windows 10 computer moving to the left NOT MOUSE OR KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right: So, I've been having this problem for a few months, and I honestly think it's time for a new mouse, but I figured I'd ask around first.So randomly every now and then, my cursor will start moving in the wrong direction, specifically I move left, and it moves right. When I move...
  8. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right: So, I've been having this problem for a few months, and I honestly think it's time for a new mouse, but I figured I'd ask around first.So randomly every now and then, my cursor will start moving in the wrong direction, specifically I move left, and it moves right. When I move...
  9. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

10. Left Side Pointers for Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left Side Pointers for Mouse: Recently I had an injury to my Right Wrist To handle mouse, i switched primary and secondary buttons. But i see all the mouse pointers available only for right side operators. could you please help me to get left side pointers regards Swaminathan...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor from right side to left side

2. Cursor stuck on left side of the screen 2019