Windows 10: Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

Discus and support Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I've been having this problem for a few months, and I honestly think it's time for a new mouse, but I figured I'd ask around first.So randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NtsBase, Oct 15, 2021.

1. NtsBase Win User

Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

So, I've been having this problem for a few months, and I honestly think it's time for a new mouse, but I figured I'd ask around first.So randomly every now and then, my cursor will start moving in the wrong direction, specifically I move left, and it moves right. When I move up, the cursor moves up, same for down. More recently I've noticed sometimes it will just flick it's self around, but this has only happened a couple of times. The reason I think it's time for a new mouse is because I can rapidly move it from left to right repeatedly for a few seconds, and it will work, or I have to unplu

:)

NtsBase, Oct 15, 2021

2. external wired mouse moving wrong direction

I have a lenovo laptop and an optical toshiba mouse but when I move the external wired mouse it moves in the wrong direction left is up and right is down and when I google the problem it comes up with a duel monitor what is that?

anything would help I have a windows 10 32 bit computer

aidenheath, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Mouse moves wrong direction with dual monitors in win 10

How do I change the direction the mouse moves across two monitors in

Windows 10 Pro.

Right now I move the mouse to the right to get to the monitor on the left

I'd like to move the mouse left so it goes to the monitor on the left...

Worked fine in Win 8.1 Pro

Thanks

SteveBelcak, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Bratinish Win User

Mouse Cursor Moves Left By Itself

Lately when I'm using my notebook my mouse cursor starts moving to the left by itself. The only thing I can connect these incidents with is when I open Microsoft Office 2013. It usually starts occurring after I've opened that program. However, even when
    I don't have it open, it does it as well. It just happens at random. I've tested unplugging my mouse from the computer or switching USB ports but it doesn't fix it; and using my touchpad doesn't help either. I can move the mouse cursor with my mouse, but the
    cursor fidgets and keeps moving left. I've scanned my computer so I'm lost as to why it's doing this.

Bratinish, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor moving

2. Mouse move unequal right to left

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse move unequal right to left: hello, For some time now, I have observed that my mouse does not go through the same distance from left to right. one could say that the speed cdovered is inegal on both sides causing a very strange imbalance.And that there is a discrepancy of speed on this axis that I...
  3. Mouse moves the wrong direction.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse moves the wrong direction.: I can't fix my mouse if I physically move it up it goes left and moving the mouse down makes it go right if I want to go up and down on the screen I have to move the mouse left and right....
  4. Mouse moves the wrong direction.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse moves the wrong direction.: I can't fix my mouse if I physically move it up it goes left and moving the mouse down makes it go right if I want to go up and down on the screen I have to move the mouse left and right....
  5. Mouse moves the wrong direction.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Mouse cursor is moving in the opposite direction on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Mouse cursor is moving in the opposite direction on Windows PC: [IMG]Some Windows users have reported that their mouse cursor is moving in the opposite direction. When they move their mouse to the left, the cursor moves to the right and vice-versa. According to them, restarting the device fixes the issue but the problem appears again...
  7. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right: So, I've been having this problem for a few months, and I honestly think it's time for a new mouse, but I figured I'd ask around first.So randomly every now and then, my cursor will start moving in the wrong direction, specifically I move left, and it moves right. When I move...
  8. Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor moving wrong direction only left right: So, I've been having this problem for a few months, and I honestly think it's time for a new mouse, but I figured I'd ask around first.So randomly every now and then, my cursor will start moving in the wrong direction, specifically I move left, and it moves right. When I move...
  9. Mouse cursor moves left side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor moves left side: Hi team, I am using windoes 10. My mouse cursor keeps on moving left side and it always select the first file in tha folder and am not able to scroll down. I have troubleshooting and uninstalled the mouse driver. But still facing the issue. Can you please help? Thanks...
  10. Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction: Help when ever i move my mouse right goes left and when i move my mouse left it goes right. i'm fine when it comes to up and down. otherwise it's like it's stuck in a invert-y. how do i fix this? i need it to move where i move it. this both happening in game and on normal...