Windows 10: Mouse cursor not showing up on Messenger

Discus and support Mouse cursor not showing up on Messenger in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Messenger app downloaded on my laptop, and everytime I open it up from the window's search section, my cursor will not show up on the page.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanaYan, Apr 6, 2021.

1. AlanaYan Win User

Mouse cursor not showing up on Messenger

I have the Messenger app downloaded on my laptop, and everytime I open it up from the window's search section, my cursor will not show up on the page. It's not the mouse's problem since i've tried it with my touchpad as well. The cursor shows up everywhere else, it's just Messenger that doesn't work.

:)

AlanaYan, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Apr 6, 2021
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Mouse cursor not showing up on Messenger

Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Mouse cursor not showing up on Messenger

1. Mouse cursor not showing up on Messenger - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor showing

2. Mouse cursor is not showing up on a school computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor is not showing up on a school computer: Hello Microsoft, I was at school when I found that my cursor was not showing. Luckily, I do have a touchscreen computer, but it is tough to fix the cursor since my laptop is a school computer, and the settings and device manager are locked. The first thing I did was to hard...
  3. Mouse cursor is not showing up on a school computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor is not showing up on a school computer: Hello Microsoft, I was at school when I found that my cursor was not showing. Luckily, I do have a touchscreen computer, but it is tough to fix the cursor since my laptop is a school computer, and the settings and device manager are locked. The first thing I did was to hard...
  4. Mouse cursor is not showing up on a school computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse cursor doesnt show up when reinstall windows

Mouse cursor doesnt show up when reinstall windows: Due to some troubles, I have to reinstall Windows 11, guided in this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/reinstall-windows-d8369486-3e33-7d9c-dccc-859e2b022fc7After downloading the installation media through this link...
  6. Mouse cursor doesnt show up when reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor doesnt show up when reinstall windows: Due to some troubles, I have to reinstall Windows 11, guided in this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/reinstall-windows-d8369486-3e33-7d9c-dccc-859e2b022fc7After downloading the installation media through this link...
  7. custom mouse cursors not showing up on user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    custom mouse cursors not showing up on user account: i installed the following cursor pack:https://www.deviantart.com/mj-lim/art/Android-Material-Cursors-Blue-606792782or any other theme for that matter.just right clicked the install.inf file, clicked install, thats it.it does not show up on my user account - when i log into...
  8. custom mouse cursors not showing up on user account

custom mouse cursors not showing up on user account: i installed the following cursor pack:https://www.deviantart.com/mj-lim/art/Android-Material-Cursors-Blue-606792782or any other theme for that matter.just right clicked the install.inf file, clicked install, thats it.it does not show up on my user account - when i log into...
  9. Mouse cursor not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor not showing: My mouse is not showing after I rest my computer I have a screen that says “a configuration change was requested to clear this computers tpm” so on and so on, how can I fix this?...
  10. Mouse Cursor Not Showing at Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Not Showing at Startup: Hello all, Banging my head hard on this one. I think my issue is a little different though to the "usual" missing mouse cursor problem. I have laptop that I am upgrading from win 7 to win 10, everything works after the full wipe/reinstall and the win 10 installation pulled...