Windows 10: Mouse cursor not working properly on remote desktop.

Discus and support Mouse cursor not working properly on remote desktop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi , I have an remote desktop machine from this machine whenever share my screen through ms teams Facing issue in mouse cursor its is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nileshpawar4, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Mouse cursor not working properly on remote desktop.

Hi ,

I have an remote desktop machine from this machine whenever share my screen through ms teams

Facing issue in mouse cursor its is not working properly i can not able point mouse cursor where i want to.

If i don't share screen i can use mouse properly.

:)

nileshpawar4, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Toothless Win User

Remote desktop software but specifically for this?

Okay so I need a software that I can remote desktop to a different computer. Cool.

It'll be powered on all the time and all that stuff. Awesome.

It won't have a keyboard, mouse, nor monitor hooked up to it. Alright.

Teamviewer and Chrome Remote Desktop won't work properly unless I have a mouse plugged in because for some reason it removes the mouse cursor COMPLETELY so while I can click stuff, I can't see where I'm clicking.

The question? I need a thing that makes, say, an artificial cursor so I can see what the hell I'm going to click.

EDIT: Synergy looks cool but I'm not having a monitor on the machine, so probs won't work.

Toothless, Apr 28, 2020
  3. IXI
    ixi Win User
    Remote desktop software but specifically for this?

I had 4 servers. For each server there was power cable and i-net cable. Through the teamviewer I did see cursor, don't know why you dont see it. Have you checked options?

4. Mouse cursor not working properly on remote desktop.

Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Mouse cursor not working properly on remote desktop.

1. Mouse cursor not working properly on remote desktop. - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor working

2. Mouse/cursor not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse/cursor not working: Hello,I've been on my computer for the last hour or so and suddenly my mouse/cursor stopped making any punctuation marks and when responding to a question it doesn't show the line that indicates where my post begins. What would make it do that? Thank you...
  3. Mouse/cursor not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse/cursor not working: Hello,I've been on my computer for the last hour or so and suddenly my mouse/cursor stopped making any punctuation marks and when responding to a question it doesn't show the line that indicates where my post begins. What would make it do that? Thank you...
  4. Mouse/cursor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Mouse Cursor is transparent in Remote Desktop Session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor is transparent in Remote Desktop Session: We have a client who has been using Windows 365 for the past year or so. Today when he logged in he didn't have a mouse cursor. During our troubleshooting steps, we figured out that he did indeed have a mouse cursor but it was transparent as you can see in the pictures. I...
  6. Mouse Cursor is transparent in Remote Desktop Session

Mouse Cursor is transparent in Remote Desktop Session: We have a client who has been using Windows 365 for the past year or so. Today when he logged in he didn't have a mouse cursor. During our troubleshooting steps, we figured out that he did indeed have a mouse cursor but it was transparent as you can see in the pictures. I...
  7. Remote Desktop - Cursor Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop - Cursor Issue: So I recently started using remote desktop on my main pc, Windows 10 Pro to my school computer. Windows 10 Enterprise Everything works as it should, but when I load up a game like Fortnite, my cursor acts as if I'm not in Fullscreen and basically hits the edge of my screen...
  8. Remote Desktop - Cursor Issue

Remote Desktop - Cursor Issue: So I recently started using remote desktop on my main pc, Windows 10 Pro to my school computer. Windows 10 Enterprise Everything works as it should, but when I load up a game like Fortnite, my cursor acts as if I'm not in Fullscreen and basically hits the edge of my screen...
  9. Mouse not working properly

Mouse not working properly: I have a 128 GB system SSD and a 1TB HDD for my personal data. I have Windows 11 pro My system disk was was getting filled automatically without any movement. So, I do a reset to remove my all programs and reinstall windows.After the reset my mouse both USB and touchpad stop...
  10. Mouse not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not working properly: My wired mouse hasn't been working properly with my windows PC. Whenever I try to scroll downwards, it scrolls upwards or downwards. It's a wired mouse and I've tried to clean it with air, update the driver and change the scroll speed and other solutions online. However, none...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse does not work in remote desktop

2. why cant i see my cursor