Windows 10: Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear!

Discus and support Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; An annoying thing, cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear Windows 10 Yet when I switch to other apps, it is normal, the cursor did work. It turns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mark_889, Feb 25, 2020.

1. mark_889 Win User

Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear!

An annoying thing, cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear Windows 10 Yet when I switch to other apps, it is normal, the cursor did work.

It turns annoying, it keeps happening, many times in a day or an hour! Every time it occurred, I need to sign out or restart the laptop!

:)

mark_889, Feb 25, 2020
  2. PeggyYin Win User

mouse disappears in Google Chrome

My mouse has disappeared in Google Chrome. I have already reset the settings through both the control panel and the device manager on Windows 10. Any suggestions?

PeggyYin, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Mouse cursor disappearing

Whenever I close my windows 10 laptop, my mouse cursor disappears. Without a cursor I can't click on anything. Is their any way to prevent it from disappearing?

dmendoza2987, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear!

Mouse cursor disappeared

Hello Ruby,

This issue may arise due to an outdated mouse driver or conflicting programs. To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Ashish Sondhi on this thread link.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear!

1. Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear! - Similar Threads - Mouse Cursor Chrome

2. Mouse cursor disappears on wireless display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor disappears on wireless display: I have a new Win11 desktop, and I've used the Wireless Display option to extend the desktop to an older Win10 laptop. When I move the mouse to the wireless display, the mouse cursor disappears. It's still there, because I can see where it highlights items in the taskbar when...
  3. Cursor / Mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor / Mouse disappeared: My cursor has completely disappeared from my computer. I have shut down, restarted my computer but it won't return. I can press control to locate it, but it does not show. I can sometimes move it around short distances but for the most part it won't respond....
  4. Cursor / Mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor / Mouse disappeared: My cursor has completely disappeared from my computer. I have shut down, restarted my computer but it won't return. I can press control to locate it, but it does not show. I can sometimes move it around short distances but for the most part it won't respond....
  5. Mouse cursor disappears.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor disappears.: Just recently my cursor has started disappearing in games and in Win 10. I have tried what has been told to others to fix this but nothing i try makes a difference. It does what it wants....
  6. Mouse Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Disappears: So I was using my computer for a few hours worked fine, turned it off and let it charge, when I turned it on again the mouse cursor disappeared, plugged in a wired mouse and it pops up, but when I unplug it, it disappeared again, someone help please. I’m on a laptop if that...
  7. The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro: My mouse cursor repeatedly disappears from the Edge browser window on my MS Surface Pro 2017 model. While it is not visible, links respond to where it is change colour, or highlight etc.. I have now installed a shortcut in my favourites bar to restart edge edge://restart/ as...
  8. mouse pointer disappears on chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse pointer disappears on chrome: mouse stops working and disappears on chrome how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappears-on-chrome/d79407cd-f07a-4a3a-9875-497739c16bba
  9. mouse disappears in Google Chrome

mouse disappears in Google Chrome: My mouse has disappeared in Google Chrome. I have already reset the settings through both the control panel and the device manager on Windows 10. Any suggestions?...
  10. Mouse cursor disappearing

Mouse cursor disappearing: Hello, I am using Win10 desktop with wired mouse; it's been working quite well for me until lately. I've had this Dell computer about 3 or so years, now. My mouse cursor has started to disappear at random times, only coming back when I rapidly move the mouse back and forth...