Windows 10: Mouse cursor removes focus from windows ...continued 12mos later

Discus and support Mouse cursor removes focus from windows ...continued 12mos later in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [Copy/pasting Ktulu789 's post from exactly 1yr ago to the day because it is identical in every way and he never got a resolution before his question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Man0f5cience, May 30, 2023.

1. Mouse cursor removes focus from windows ...continued 12mos later

[Copy/pasting Ktulu789 's post from exactly 1yr ago to the day because it is identical in every way and he never got a resolution before his question got locked and 29 people marked that they had the same symptoms][Thanks for your thorough description, Ktulu789 !]-----------------------------Hi, guys!So a computer I have is presenting this weird bug it's not the mouseWhen I turn the computer on, it works fine for some time, maybe minutes, maybe hours.Suddenly, out of the blue, clicking with the mouse on most or all Windows takes the focus away as if I was clicking on another window or an emp

:)

Man0f5cience, May 30, 2023

2. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

Mouse cursor removes focus from windows ...continued 12mos later 184867d1523799874t-black-screen-mouse-cursor-continual-repair-loops-selectvolume.jpg

Mouse cursor removes focus from windows ...continued 12mos later 184868d1523799874t-black-screen-mouse-cursor-continual-repair-loops-listvolume.jpg

naturalbodz, May 30, 2023
  3. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next up is bcdedit | find "osdevice"
    And after doing diskpart , list disc

Mouse cursor removes focus from windows ...continued 12mos later 184865d1523799696t-black-screen-mouse-cursor-continual-repair-loops-diskpart.jpg

Mouse cursor removes focus from windows ...continued 12mos later 184866d1523799696t-black-screen-mouse-cursor-continual-repair-loops-bcdeditfindosdevice.jpg

naturalbodz, May 30, 2023
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Mouse cursor removes focus from windows ...continued 12mos later

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, May 30, 2023
Thema:

Mouse cursor removes focus from windows ...continued 12mos later

1. Mouse cursor removes focus from windows ...continued 12mos later - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor removes

2. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously: As I was working in Adobe Premiere, the mouse cursor suddenly started loading the blue circle continuously. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-loading-symbol-blinking-continuously/39299c14-2a55-405b-aca7-9e0fe0933871
  3. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously: As I was working in Adobe Premiere, the mouse cursor suddenly started loading the blue circle continuously. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-loading-symbol-blinking-continuously/39299c14-2a55-405b-aca7-9e0fe0933871
  4. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse cursor removes focus from windows ...continued 12mos later

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor removes focus from windows ...continued 12mos later: [Copy/pasting Ktulu789 's post from exactly 1yr ago to the day because it is identical in every way and he never got a resolution before his question got locked and 29 people marked that they had the same symptoms][Thanks for your thorough description, Ktulu789...
  6. Mouse cursor removes focus from windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor removes focus from windows: Hi, guys!So a computer I have is presenting this weird bug it's not the mouseWhen I turn the computer on, it works fine for some time, maybe minutes, maybe hours.Suddenly, out of the blue, clicking with the mouse on most or all Windows takes the focus away as if I was...
  7. Mouse cursor removes focus from windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor removes focus from windows: Hi, guys!So a computer I have is presenting this weird bug it's not the mouseWhen I turn the computer on, it works fine for some time, maybe minutes, maybe hours.Suddenly, out of the blue, clicking with the mouse on most or all Windows takes the focus away as if I was...
  8. Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously: I have a dell inspiron 5559 it was working very slowly So i had to reset it , after reset my mouse cursor started blinking continuosly with a blue loading circle on it. Can anyone help me with this problem [IMG]...
  9. Mouse cursor acts weird and it's basically impossible to continue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor acts weird and it's basically impossible to continue: Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue. This is what I tried so far, but the problem...
  10. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops: Many users are also reporting the same, one thought is that the user profile has become corrupt & the solution is to create a new one within cmd prompt under task manager. From the black screen press ctrl alt del to open task manager -> file -> run new task type "cmd.exe"...