Windows 10: Mouse cursor seizes control of tabs, programs

Discus and support Mouse cursor seizes control of tabs, programs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone recognize this issue? Seized cursor looks like exploding blue fireworks...[IMG]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KSK128, Sep 13, 2020.

1. KSK128 Win User

Mouse cursor seizes control of tabs, programs

Does anyone recognize this issue? Seized cursor looks like exploding blue fireworks...Mouse cursor seizes control of tabs, programs [​IMG]

:)

KSK128, Sep 13, 2020

2. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Sep 13, 2020
  4. OneMoar Win User

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Mouse cursor seizes control of tabs, programs - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor seizes

2. XBox Controller moving mouse cursor - how to stop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Controller moving mouse cursor - how to stop?: Hello all. I have an Xbox One controller connected wirelessly through an XBox PC adapter to Win 10 PC. Lately, when I power on the controller, the right joystick moves the cursor on my Windows 10 desktop. While playing games, this can cause any manner of issues when something...
  3. joystick on controller controlling mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    joystick on controller controlling mouse cursor: how do i disable the joystick on my controller from controlling the mouse? yesterday it was fine and all of a sudden this is happening please help...
  4. joystick on controller controlling mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    joystick on controller controlling mouse cursor: how do i disable the joystick on my controller from controlling the mouse? yesterday it was fine and all of a sudden this is happening please help...
  5. joystick on controller controlling mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Caplocks blinking irregularly causing mouse to seize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caplocks blinking irregularly causing mouse to seize: Caplocks blinking irregularly causing mouse to seize on hp windows 8.. Does resetting solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caplocks-blinking-irregularly-causing-mouse-to/110e89b8-f41e-4c73-9d95-89869278b5cd
  7. Caplocks blinking irregularly causing mouse to seize

Caplocks blinking irregularly causing mouse to seize: Caplocks blinking irregularly causing mouse to seize on hp windows 8.. Does resetting solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caplocks-blinking-irregularly-causing-mouse-to/110e89b8-f41e-4c73-9d95-89869278b5cd
  8. mouse cursor erratic and impossible to control

mouse cursor erratic and impossible to control: How to fix an erratic mouse movement in windows 10. HP computer was upgraded to win 10 edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-erratic-and-impossible-to-control/c59f3585-24f8-4b34-9605-caabde89672c
  9. Cursor Control

Cursor Control: Hi, My cursor has started shooting to either the bottom left or top right corner of the screen, with no warning and I lose everything that I was working on. Can anyone please tell me what has gone wrong and how I can put it right. This problem has just reared its head and is...
  10. Want a program to control volume with mouse

Want a program to control volume with mouse: I used to use Volumouse, but it's not working too well on Windows 10. Are there any alternatives? 14347