Windows 10: mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring

Discus and support mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my mouse cursor is behaving like mad, its continuously self clicking like option of left click appear without me clicking it and it selects on of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nish96CI, Oct 8, 2021.

1. nish96CI Win User

mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring

my mouse cursor is behaving like mad, its continuously self clicking like option of left click appear without me clicking it and it selects on of the option from the list especially while browsing it automatically left click and selects inspects elements and developers tools opens without me doing anything and flickring that is mouse cursor keeps appearing and disappearing, its been happening for last two months and its making me mad. i have tried everything from changing mouse to updating drivers to removing unnecessary programs which made it ok for some days than it restarted what can i

:)

nish96CI, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Oct 8, 2021
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Oct 8, 2021
  4. mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring

Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring

1. mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring - Similar Threads - mouse cursor self

2. Mouse cursor trying to click higher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor trying to click higher: So I have no clue why this is happening but it’s for one game and also I’ve not found anything about this but my cursor is trying to click higher then what I am trying to click, Example: I hover over settings but it selects the option above settings but still not settings and...
  3. Mouse cursor trying to click higher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor trying to click higher: So I have no clue why this is happening but it’s for one game and also I’ve not found anything about this but my cursor is trying to click higher then what I am trying to click, Example: I hover over settings but it selects the option above settings but still not settings and...
  4. mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring

mouse cursor self-clicking and flickring: my mouse cursor is behaving like mad, its continuously self clicking like option of left click appear without me clicking it and it selects on of the option from the list especially while browsing it automatically left click and selects inspects elements and developers tools...
  5. Right click on mouse, mouse cursor animation stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click on mouse, mouse cursor animation stuck: Hello everyone, I installed csgo and I had to change screen to full screen instead of "windowed". After I did that I tried to go to desktop where I could change some settings about displaying black bars. When I tried right click on mouse, the loading animation just got...
  6. Phantom mouse clicks and cursor.

Phantom mouse clicks and cursor.: This problem is driving me nuts. I have an HP laptop with touchscreen. Sometimes it's fine and other times I can't send an email with out the phantom cursor bringing up contacts or something else that it thinks I clicked on. It's taking me 3 times as long to do my job. I...
  7. How to change Mouse Cursor "on-click"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Mouse Cursor "on-click": Hi I want to change my mouse cursor but not just the cursor itself. I already have the cursor itself changed I know how to do that. What I specifically want is to see if there's a way to change the cursor "on-click". What I mean is I want the cursor to change whenever I...
  8. Computer cursor moving to the right and spam clicking by its self.

Computer cursor moving to the right and spam clicking by its self.: A couple of days ago I started noticing weird behavior from my mouse cursor, first, my mouse cursor just started going to the right of my screen then a couple of days later it was moving to the right of my screen and spam clicking. and now every time my computer goes to sleep...
  9. screen flickres

screen flickres: My screen is flickering in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickres/f38e31ec-bb5f-41d4-a18f-4a5358720b91
  10. Flickr App

Flickr App: Can anyone recommend a good Flickr app? I plan on migrating all my local photos to Flickr, as well as use the Flickr iOS apps to sync up photos from our phone, to a centralized location. But I'm not a fan of photo editing and whatnot through a browser as it's limiting and...