Windows 10: Mouse cursor size reduced for documents in WSL Linux terminal

Discus and support Mouse cursor size reduced for documents in WSL Linux terminal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Windows 10 users, I am new to windows 10 coming from Linux background. I have Windows 10 Pro in my pc. I am using WSL Ubuntu Linux bash shell in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bsan, Oct 25, 2018.

1. bsan Win User

Mouse cursor size reduced for documents in WSL Linux terminal

Dear Windows 10 users,

I am new to windows 10 coming from Linux background. I have Windows 10 Pro in my pc. I am using WSL Ubuntu Linux bash shell in my Windows 10. I found that the cursor size of mouse getting reduced when I hover it on a document opened from WSL bash shell. But the size is ok in normal Windows documents.

:)

2. CANT CHANGE MOUSE CURSOR

Hi Stan,

We suggest that you try the steps provided by Syed Abdul Jabbar on this
    link
    on how to change the mouse cursor in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Using Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) in an Enterprise

Source: Using WSL in an Enterprise Windows Command Line Tools For Developers

Brink, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Mouse cursor size reduced for documents in WSL Linux terminal

How to reduce title bar icon size?

Ctrl + Scroll

Zooms in and out. Does not reduce the icon size in the title bar. Like, close , minimize and restore button. As well as all QAT icons Mouse cursor size reduced for documents in WSL Linux terminal :(

Md Nazmul Islam, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Mouse cursor size reduced for documents in WSL Linux terminal

1. Mouse cursor size reduced for documents in WSL Linux terminal - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor size

2. Mouse without Boarders How do I reduce the mouse cursor size on the slave machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse without Boarders How do I reduce the mouse cursor size on the slave machine?: Hi - My mouse cursor works great on the single screen on my primary computer. But when the cursor travels to the 2 screens of the slave computer, it increases in size. How do I make it the same size as the primary? I have already checked all the cursor settings in mouse...
  3. Mouse without Boarders How do I reduce the mouse cursor size on the slave machine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse without Boarders How do I reduce the mouse cursor size on the slave machine?: Hi - My mouse cursor works great on the single screen on my primary computer. But when the cursor travels to the 2 screens of the slave computer, it increases in size. How do I make it the same size as the primary? I have already checked all the cursor settings in mouse...
  4. Mouse without Boarders How do I reduce the mouse cursor size on the slave machine?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced: After this week's Windows 10 update, my mouse cursor speed was suddenly reduced. I went into Settings, and increased the speed from 10 to 20, and now it appears to be working normally. But why the change? And at some point in the future, will my mouse begin working...
  6. Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced: After this week's Windows 10 update, my mouse cursor speed was suddenly reduced. I went into Settings, and increased the speed from 10 to 20, and now it appears to be working normally. But why the change? And at some point in the future, will my mouse begin working...
  7. Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced

8. WSL and Linux apps

WSL and Linux apps: Hey there Linux enthusiasts! I wonder what you think about this Windows Subsystem for Linux and which apps you installed. I installed openSUSE from Microsoft store (sounds weird right? *Biggrin) just to check the feature out. So far I can only play around with Linux commands...
  9. size of mouse cursor changing from Windows 10 to WSL bash shell

size of mouse cursor changing from Windows 10 to WSL bash shell: Hi, I am using WSL Linux Ubuntu bash shell for my work in Windows 10 Pro. I have noticed that the size of the mouse cursor (that is normal in Windows 10 browser) getting reduced in any documents opened from WSL Linux bash shell. Can anyone please help me to sove this issue....
  10. size of mouse cursor changing from Windows 10 to WSL bash shell

size of mouse cursor changing from Windows 10 to WSL bash shell: Hi, I am using WSL Linux Ubuntu bash shell for my work in Windows 10 Pro. I have noticed that the size of the mouse cursor (that is normal in Windows 10 browser) getting reduced in any documents opened from WSL Linux bash shell. Can anyone please help me to sove this issue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. ubuntu mouse cursor size wsl