Windows 10: Mouse cursor skipping frames.

Discus and support Mouse cursor skipping frames. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Specs: Laptop: System name: DESKTOP-8GL 1E07 System manufacturer: LENOVO System Model: N3C29UK System Type: x64-based pc OS: Windows 10 Pro Mouse:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BluePlutoYT, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Mouse cursor skipping frames.

Specs:

Laptop:
    System name: DESKTOP-8GL 1E07
    System manufacturer: LENOVO
    System Model: N3C29UK

System Type: x64-based pc

Mouse: Logitech G403
    Headset: Razer Kraken X

Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-3517U CPU @1.90GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 cores, 4 Logical Processors
    RAM: 8 GB
    Graphics Card: IntelR HD Graphics 4000

On the 10th of April 2020; I have bought 2 new SSDs.​

1 is 250 gb Toshiba. And the other is 500 gb Crucial by Micron.

I have also installed windows 10 pro on it and everything seems to be working.
    Until I open a application/program that uses a lot of CPU, memory and power.
    When I open games such as Minecraft, my mouse cursor often decides to skip some frames although my fps is 60 fps because I capped it at 60 fps JAVA

Tried every polling rate: 125, 250, 500, 1000
    All of them had no effect on fixing frame skips.

Turned off precision sensitivity in windows mouse settings.

I have updated every driver possible including my mouse.

Mouse: Logitech G403

Conclusion: So far nothing helped my cursor frame drops/skips/lag

All regards: Kamen Slavov // Blue Pluto

:)

BluePlutoYT, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, May 23, 2020
  3. Cursor is Skipping around

• Use a good quality mouse mat.
    • Clean any dust of the bottom lens by gently blowing on it.
    • Go through all your mouse settings and Enable Enhance Pointer Precision and Disable Display Pointer Trails.
    • Try another mouse.

• Mouse cursor skipping frames. 7b7c4e9e-4537-4fe4-9c65-e612ef44e33d?upload=true.jpg

Frank N St31n, May 23, 2020
  4. OneMoar Win User

Mouse cursor skipping frames.

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Mouse cursor skipping frames.

1. Mouse cursor skipping frames. - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor skipping

2. PC skipping frames sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC skipping frames sometimes: Sometimes my mouse/monitor/drivers skipping frames, I have no idea why it is happeningSetup:Ryzen 7 5700xRtx 4070ti Asrock 550m pro se ddr4 ram xpg 3600 ghz, running without xmp profile on standat settings, but the same thing happened with it on....
  3. PC skipping frames sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC skipping frames sometimes: Sometimes my mouse/monitor/drivers skipping frames, I have no idea why it is happeningSetup:Ryzen 7 5700xRtx 4070ti Asrock 550m pro se ddr4 ram xpg 3600 ghz, running without xmp profile on standat settings, but the same thing happened with it on....
  4. PC skipping frames sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to fix a frame skipping on Windows 11 22H2? Frame skip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a frame skipping on Windows 11 22H2? Frame skip: Hello, I've been experiencing a frame skipping issue for like 4 months by now. This happened after updating my Windows from Win11 21H2 to 22H2, everything runs fine before i updated it. This frame skipping occurs every 2-4 seconds each time my laptop is running after half an...
  6. How to fix a frame skipping on Windows 11 22H2? Frame skip

How to fix a frame skipping on Windows 11 22H2? Frame skip: Hello, I've been experiencing a frame skipping issue for like 4 months by now. This happened after updating my Windows from Win11 21H2 to 22H2, everything runs fine before i updated it. This frame skipping occurs every 2-4 seconds each time my laptop is running after half an...
  7. Mouse Skipping

Mouse Skipping: Hi!I recently ran into a problem with my computer where my mouse was skipping. It would only happen at a certain place on my mousepad, and if i ran it over the same spot it would keep happening. I then thought that it was my mousepad and used another one. It still kept...
  8. Windows seems to be skipping frames (not only mouse movement) Help Please:)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows seems to be skipping frames (not only mouse movement) Help Please:): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reuben119 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6c39k/windows_seems_to_be_skipping_frames_not_only/
  9. Cursor Skipping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor Skipping: My cursor has started skipping whenever I move it around. It's done it before and it fixed itself by me restarting my pc but now it doesn't even do anything to the problem. I have tried most solutions on the internet. I have done tweaks on settings and device manager and even...
  10. Fps Stuttering/Frame Skipping in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps Stuttering/Frame Skipping in Games: HELLO I've been getting the fps stuttering/frame skipping in all the games I play Rainbow Siege Siege, Apex Legends, CSGO, PUBG. I get just a bit over 60 fps in all those games but the stuttering and frame skipping makes it feel like I'm getting 20. I get about 60-75...