Windows 10: Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced

Discus and support Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After this week's Windows 10 update, my mouse cursor speed was suddenly reduced. I went into Settings, and increased the speed from 10 to 20, and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by silverlightbill, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced

After this week's Windows 10 update, my mouse cursor speed was suddenly reduced. I went into Settings, and increased the speed from 10 to 20, and now it appears to be working normally. But why the change? And at some point in the future, will my mouse begin working super-fast, requiring me to reduce the speed setting back to 10?

:)

silverlightbill, Feb 11, 2022

2. Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 11, 2022
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Feb 11, 2022
  4. OneMoar Win User

Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Feb 11, 2022
Thema:

Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced

1. Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor speed

2. Internet download speed suddenly reduced after switching SSD's.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet download speed suddenly reduced after switching SSD's.: My old SSD had corrupted so I had to switch it out and reinstall everything. I installed all of my drivers and updated my network adapters and it still hasn't fixed anything. It's very aggravating as my D/L speed only goes up to 25mbps. I've purchased a separate USB WI-FI...
  3. Internet download speed suddenly reduced after switching SSD's.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet download speed suddenly reduced after switching SSD's.: My old SSD had corrupted so I had to switch it out and reinstall everything. I installed all of my drivers and updated my network adapters and it still hasn't fixed anything. It's very aggravating as my D/L speed only goes up to 25mbps. I've purchased a separate USB WI-FI...
  4. Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced: After this week's Windows 10 update, my mouse cursor speed was suddenly reduced. I went into Settings, and increased the speed from 10 to 20, and now it appears to be working normally. But why the change? And at some point in the future, will my mouse begin working...
  5. Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced

Mouse cursor speed suddenly reduced: After this week's Windows 10 update, my mouse cursor speed was suddenly reduced. I went into Settings, and increased the speed from 10 to 20, and now it appears to be working normally. But why the change? And at some point in the future, will my mouse begin working...
  6. Mouse cursor becomes HUGE suddenly!

Mouse cursor becomes HUGE suddenly!: Hello... I had a fresh install of Windows10 a month ago.After the installation I have problems with the cursor, it becomes really big for no reason.I go to the Mouse Settings and there is no change in the settings... after I slide to the right and go back to the left the...
  7. Mouse cursor becomes HUGE suddenly!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor becomes HUGE suddenly!: Hello... I had a fresh install of Windows10 a month ago.After the installation I have problems with the cursor, it becomes really big for no reason.I go to the Mouse Settings and there is no change in the settings... after I slide to the right and go back to the left the...
  8. Mouse cursor becomes HUGE suddenly!

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Mouse cursor speed bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse cursor speed bug?: This just started happening after last weeks update. I have a Logitech G602 mouse. Suddenly the cursor speed settings in windows don't seem to be having any effect, and the mouse always move around rather slow compared to before. The only thing that improved the movement is...
  10. Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows: How to: Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows How to Change Mouse Cursor Speed in Windows If your pointer is moving too slow or fast for you, then you can easily select a pointer speed you want instead. This tutorial will show you how to change the mouse pointer or...