Windows 10: Mouse cursor sticking when I'm moving it around

Discus and support Mouse cursor sticking when I'm moving it around in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse, and it's giving me problems. Cursor is sticking when I move it around. Sticks briefly, and then moves again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by George Flach, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Mouse cursor sticking when I'm moving it around

Have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse, and it's giving me problems. Cursor is sticking when I move it around. Sticks briefly, and then moves again. Annoying. I've tried the mouse settings not all of them in Windows, but nothing seems to work. Had this problem before, but always was resolved when I changed USB ports or batteries. Is there any probability this is a Windows issue, or is it most likely Logitech? They're tough to get help from. Thanks.

:)

George Flach, Sep 16, 2020

2. Mouse Cursor Moving Spontaneously

Hey All,

I have an MSI GE72 2QD Apache Pro laptop with Windows 10 64-Bit OS. I use a wireless Logitech M510 mouse.

My problem is that my mouse cursor will move spontaneously at different times and start randomly clicking on things. Super annoying.

Things I have done to try to revert the issue:

• Made sure my drivers for both the touchpad and wireless mouse were fully updated.
    • Rolled-back the drivers to see if that would fix the problem.
    • Completely uninstalled the drivers and then reinstalled them.
    • Disabled the touchpad, which does work, but I don't want to keep it this way.
    Since disabling the touchpad is the only thing that seems to work, I am thinking it has something to do with that.

Any suggestions or tips that might resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Johnw28020, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Cursor moves when I move the mouse, but so does the image

Tried that, thanks, but it had no impact.

Images and maps (within frames in browser tabs/windows) still stick to the cursor, and the map or image moves with the cursor when no mouse buttons are being held down.

All other use of the mouse works perfectly.

Anon E. Mouse, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Mouse cursor sticking when I'm moving it around

Mouse cursor sticks to edge between multiple monitors

Using Windows 10 and the mouse cursor sticks to edge between multiple monitors. The threshold for the speed in which to stick needs to be adjustable. It is far too strong at the moment and i have to race my cursor across monitors- is laborious to deal with
    throughout a 10 hour day at work.... Please fix!

Moved from Windows 10 / Performance & system failures.

WBrannen_24, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Mouse cursor sticking when I'm moving it around

1. Mouse cursor sticking when I'm moving it around - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor sticking

2. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly: My mouse doesn't work when I move it slowly when I intend to move my cursor slightly, but it only moves when I move the mouse faster. I have this problem in 2/4 of the mouses I use, both of which are new, and I think it might be a Windows problem....
  3. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly: My mouse doesn't work when I move it slowly when I intend to move my cursor slightly, but it only moves when I move the mouse faster. I have this problem in 2/4 of the mouses I use, both of which are new, and I think it might be a Windows problem....
  4. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  6. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  7. Mouse cursors jumping around

8. Microsoft Sculpt mouse moves around and left click on the page when I'm not using it

Microsoft Sculpt mouse moves around and left click on the page when I'm not using it: I bought the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse set last year in July. And it worked perfectly for over half a year. Today I noticed that the mouse moves around small movement when I'm not using it, and it also does left click sometimes. I've tried to put the...
  9. Mouse cursor jumps around when I'm trying to write.

Mouse cursor jumps around when I'm trying to write.: My cursor is constantly jumping around when am trying to write making me have to watch very carefully where my cursor is. How can I prevent the cursor from jumping around on the page??...
  10. Computer mouse cursor moves around

Computer mouse cursor moves around: I have a Dell PC. The computer mouse cursor moves around randomly at times when I am trying to type. I have had the problem for a while. I bought a new mouse thinking that would help but it didn't. I have tried different ports to no avail. Can you help?...