Windows 10: Mouse cursor stopped adopting night light color scheme, is now jarringly ice white

Discus and support Mouse cursor stopped adopting night light color scheme, is now jarringly ice white in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use the night light feature, but since two nights ago my cursor stopped adopting the color changes. It is now a crisp ice white against the muted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedOrange7, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Mouse cursor stopped adopting night light color scheme, is now jarringly ice white

I use the night light feature, but since two nights ago my cursor stopped adopting the color changes. It is now a crisp ice white against the muted background, as if it isn't recognising the color change when night light becomes active. It's noticeable and annoying. Is there any way to rectify this? Can you refresh the cursor? I can't screenshot as the cursor does not show in them.

Win 10 Pro 1909.

submitted by /u/RedOrange7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RedOrange7, Dec 5, 2019

2. Night light not working

Hi,

Night Light is still listed as a known issue on the update History page.

Windows 10, version 1903 and Windows Server, version 1903 - Windows Release Information

Gamma ramps, color profiles, and night light settings do not apply in some cases

Microsoft has identified some scenarios where gamma ramps, color profiles and night light settings may stop working.

The only thing you can do is to wait to get this fixed.

Sumit-Windows Insider MVP, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Night Light problems

• Click start and then settings.
    • Click system.
    • Click Display.
    • And you'll find night light there.
    • And if u want to change the color click night light settings.

derpygamer, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Mouse cursor stopped adopting night light color scheme, is now jarringly ice white

Night light not affecting cursor

Recently I discovered the night light setting, and I thought I'd try it out. It seems to work perfectly except for one problem: the cursor is unaffected. I only use the computer at night when I'm working or gaming, so it doesn't really show, but the few
    times it does it's a complete eyesore compared to the rest of the colors. It looks like a really light cyan, but really bright. Is this because it's a new feature, or is there something I'm missing?

CaptainTologist, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Mouse cursor stopped adopting night light color scheme, is now jarringly ice white

1. Mouse cursor stopped adopting night light color scheme, is now jarringly ice white - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor stopped

2. Issues deleting Mouse Cursor Schemes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues deleting Mouse Cursor Schemes: I recently messed with Themes in the Settings application, and possibly corrupted/broken the mouse cursor schemes. I accidentally saved a random cursor scheme as "Windows Default", and began to have issues deleting this scheme as it is probably conflicting with the...
  3. Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Color Only Black and White?: Hi There, I am trying to change the color of my mouse as I am a teacher and want something that my students can easily see during online learning. I am looking at the ease of access page in settings and I only see white, inverted, and black as options. However, in many...
  4. Windows Night Light Issue/Color is now Bright Green

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Night Light Issue/Color is now Bright Green: I just recently installed a RTX 2070 Super video card. I noticed the night light on my M50-C1 T.V. is now bright green. The night light is fine on my PC Monitor. It is normally red. I've been messing with the Nvidia Control Panel settings in an attempt to fix the problem....
  5. Window Night Light Issue/ Light is now Green!

Window Night Light Issue/ Light is now Green!: I just recently installed a RTX 2070 Super video card. I noticed the night light on my M50-C1 T.V. is now bright green. The night light is fine on my PC Monitor. It is normally red. I've been messing with the Nvidia Control Panel settings in an attempt to fix the problem....
  6. Night light stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light stopped working: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Pro Ver 2004 Build 19041.329 and today, the "Night Light" filter stopped working. It was set as to schedule based on my location. Now, it shows as "On" even through it isn't working. Changing anything related to it on the Settings app have no...
  7. Windows night mode is leaving my mouse cursor glaring white/blue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows night mode is leaving my mouse cursor glaring white/blue: So i have two pc's next to one another. They're both windows 10, same version/build. They're both using nvidia cards which are on the same driver version. One, night mode works as expected, all is well. The other, it works apart from the darned mouse cursor. After some...
  8. Change color scheme

Change color scheme: Split from this thread. Is there a simple way I can reset Windows 10 color scheme to the original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-color-scheme/72e3be9d-4ba8-4ada-ac27-949fc2fdafb0
  9. How to change Mouse pointer and cursor size, color & scheme on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Mouse pointer and cursor size, color & scheme on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The mouse pointer and cursor in Windows 10 are very important aspects of the operating system. This can be said for other operating systems as well, so in truth, they are not unique to Windows. Many users of the popular [...] This post How to change Mouse...
  10. Color scheme reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Color scheme reset: First of all, thank you dear Microsoft, and everyone involved in supporting/developing your products for adding fancy stuff nobody actually cares about and adding at least one noticeable issue after each and every update. Oh, and for forcing the updates as well! So I run my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 night light on white mouse