Windows 10: Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

Discus and support Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse cursor suddenly froze in the corner of my screen after closing a game, i restarted my computer and ive also googled alot and reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnthonyRivas2, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

My mouse cursor suddenly froze in the corner of my screen after closing a game, i restarted my computer and ive also googled alot and reinstalled drivers and so far nothing has worked im using a m65 pro corsair mouse and i cant buy a new one so thats a no go, also im on a desktop not a laptop. After restarting my cursor is stuck in the center of my screen and i can only move it ysing my numpd keys yet i can still click

:)

AnthonyRivas2, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Law-II Win User
    Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen [​IMG]

Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

1. Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor stuck

2. Mouse stuck at the center of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuck at the center of the screen: My mouse was stuck at the center of the screen. I'm using a Dell computer windows 7. I already changed the mouse USB port to a different one and also tried a new mouse but I am still stuck in the middle. Can I solve this with keyboard keys?...
  3. Mouse stuck at the center of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuck at the center of the screen: My mouse was stuck at the center of the screen. I'm using a Dell computer windows 7. I already changed the mouse USB port to a different one and also tried a new mouse but I am still stuck in the middle. Can I solve this with keyboard keys?...
  4. Mouse stuck in the center of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuck in the center of my screen: My computer was functioning correctly recently, nothing wrong and working normally until I get up to go do something, come back, and my cursor is stuck in the center of my screen. It shows I move my mouse around but it just goes back to the center of the screen. I can still...
  5. Mouse stuck in the center of my screen

Mouse stuck in the center of my screen: My computer was functioning correctly recently, nothing wrong and working normally until I get up to go do something, come back, and my cursor is stuck in the center of my screen. It shows I move my mouse around but it just goes back to the center of the screen. I can still...
  6. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    stuck at black screen with mouse cursor: I was stuck at a black screen similar to when a computer is waking from sleep and could only see my cursor for a long time.Further when I restarted I just got back to this black screen ctrl alt delete, win+ctrl+shift +B did nothing eventually the computer went back to normal...
  7. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck at black screen with mouse cursor: I was stuck at a black screen similar to when a computer is waking from sleep and could only see my cursor for a long time.Further when I restarted I just got back to this black screen ctrl alt delete, win+ctrl+shift +B did nothing eventually the computer went back to normal...
  8. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

9. mouse cursor stucking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse cursor stucking: added a wireless mouse thinking it's my touchpad, but either way the arrow cursor seems stuck in the middle surrounded by a halo of two crop circles I have checked and updated drivers... is it a coincidence that this issue started after the win 10 upgrade?...
  10. Windows 10 Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen: Earlier tonight I pulled an old laptop out of my storage and was going to set it up for a person that cannot afford to purchase any laptop. The laptop is rather old and does have Win10 installed. I've booted the system, this process was slow but it may be the age of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse stuck in center of screen

2. mouse pointer is stuck in the middle of the screen

3. the mouse is stuck in the middle of the screen and it won t move windows 7

4. cursor stuck in middle of screen,
  5. windows 7 mouse stuck on centre of screen,
  6. mouse icon stuck in center of screen,
  7. mouse cursor stuck at cwnter of screen,
  8. white circles with mouse pointer stuck there on my computer screen,
  9. windows mouse stuck in center,
  10. mouse cursor stuck in one corner of my screen,
  11. pointer stuck on excel cross ,