Windows 10: Mouse cursor stuck on working in background

Discus and support Mouse cursor stuck on working in background in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All,For the past 2 days my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background and switches to working in background almost instantly after log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesColes3, May 14, 2022.

1. Mouse cursor stuck on working in background

Hi All,For the past 2 days my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background and switches to working in background almost instantly after log in.So far I have:Reviewed task manager and top of the list is antimalware service executable at 10% CPU.Checked for and updated all drivers for the mouse and have switched mouse with no effectInstalled all windows updates available to me.Performed a clean boot with no startup apps but still the cursor switched to working in background almost instantly after log in.The cursor seems to have a slight flicker as well.My googling hasnt really gotten me

:)

JamesColes3, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Mouse cursor stuck on working in background

1. Mouse cursor stuck on working in background - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor stuck

2. my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background: Since this new update came out and I have updated windows 11For the past 2 days my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background and switches to working in background almost instantly after log in Work in the background is not finished yet and they are still the...
  3. my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background: Since this new update came out and I have updated windows 11For the past 2 days my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background and switches to working in background almost instantly after log in Work in the background is not finished yet and they are still the...
  4. Mouse Cursor Won't Stop Working in Background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor Won't Stop Working in Background: It's been happening for 2 days now. The mouse cursor is always in working in background mode and only sometimes does it turn back to normal, but not for long.Restarting the computer, ending task of explorer and running a System File Checker didn't work.I noticed a couple...
  5. Mouse Cursor Won't Stop Working in Background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Won't Stop Working in Background: It's been happening for 2 days now. The mouse cursor is always in working in background mode and only sometimes does it turn back to normal, but not for long.Restarting the computer, ending task of explorer and running a System File Checker didn't work.I noticed a couple...
  6. Mouse/cursor not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse/cursor not working: Hello,I've been on my computer for the last hour or so and suddenly my mouse/cursor stopped making any punctuation marks and when responding to a question it doesn't show the line that indicates where my post begins. What would make it do that? Thank you...
  7. Mouse cursor stuck on working in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor stuck on working in background: Hi All,For the past 2 days my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background and switches to working in background almost instantly after log in.So far I have:Reviewed task manager and top of the list is antimalware service executable at 10% CPU.Checked for and updated...
  8. Mouse cursor stuck on working in background

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse cursor stuck on working in background: Hi All,For the past 2 days my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background and switches to working in background almost instantly after log in.So far I have:Reviewed task manager and top of the list is antimalware service executable at 10% CPU.Checked for and updated...
  9. mouse cursor stucking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse cursor stucking: added a wireless mouse thinking it's my touchpad, but either way the arrow cursor seems stuck in the middle surrounded by a halo of two crop circles I have checked and updated drivers... is it a coincidence that this issue started after the win 10 upgrade?...
  10. Mouse Cursor Stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Cursor Stuck: I just upgraded from 8.1 (brand new) and I can move my mouse cursor for a couple seconds then it freezes and starts showing a loading circle every few seconds. 12454